4. 'Cause all these bodies are hoping to get addicted to sound

           “Listen up ya little shit! If you really want to do this, fine! Do it! I won’t stop ya, but listen up, I usually don’t care what you bats do but I made you an exception, because I don’t want you having the same fate as me, maybe even worse! The only beef we have is you being my replacement, yeah? Hell, I don’t even care about that shit anymore because fuck B, anyway in our line of duty we can’t afford to get stoned on duty, hell I was sober yet I still managed to get killed, imagine what the hell would happen to you!?” Jason shouts, at this point he can feel his eyes getting teary from behind his mask.

            “If you really have a death wish, just fucking tell me, I’ll make it quick, it’s better than torture, and I’m telling that to ya by personal experience.” He tries to use some sarcasm to mask his distraught state. He knows he's good at masking his emotions, being trained by the League of Shadows has its perks. 

           He's too busy pouring out 'some' of his 'emotions' that he almost doesn't catch one of the perps who Tim forgot to cuff, drugging Tim.

           Key word; Almost.

           “Fucking hell, ain’t this just great.” Jason snarls, as he shoots the guy on the legs, causing him to fall down. 

          He walks over to the guy, his gun in his shooting hand, the other hand was occupied trying to find some handcuffs from his belt. As much as he wants to kill the guy, this is Red Robin's raid, and he isn't going to kill this guy and make the SCPD think Red killed him. 

           The guy whimpers, trying to crawl back. "You do realize that ya have no chance right? But don't worry today's your lucky day, I ain't gonna kill ya." Jason says, before shooting the guy on the shoulder. The guy cries out in pain. Jason quickly cuffs him, before asking him. "So would you mind telling me what ya did to Red Robin?"

           "I-I d-don't k-know." The guy whimpers. 

           "You don't know or you don't want to tell me? You better cooperate or I might change my mind 'bout keeping ya alive." He snarls, now pointing the gun on the guys temple. 

           "I-I d-don't know I swear! Boss said it was some kind of sedative, keeps you asleep for half a day, nothing harmful I swear!" The guy gives in. 

           "And who's your boss?" Jason asks, pressing the gun harder to the guys temple. 

           "I don't know, they pay us good money so we don't question it and do their work, I swear that's all I know!" He squirms. 

          "Interesting." Jason says, before hitting the guy with the handle of his gun to knock him out. 

           He puts his gun back, before getting up and walking over to Red Robin's dead looking body. Jason sighs, the kid is so damn stupid . Then again, he was being a drama queen, distracting Red in the first place. He kneels down besides Tim's body, taking off his gloves, before checking his pulse. Normal, thank God