14. I wouldn't dare let you down

            "You're so unlikable" Tim scoffs. 

           Jason rolls his eyes. "We get it babybird, no need to deny your feelings" Jason says playfully. "Anyway, we should go back to Dick" 

           Tim makes a face. "What?" 

           "We have to talk to him right now?" Tim groans. 

           "Unless ya want B to come to yer apartment and see me and then Dick tied up. It's your call" Jason reasons. 

           "Alright, fine" Tim sighs. "But can I at least have a smoke? I'm really anxious"

           Jason nods in understanding. "Yeah yeah, a smoke's fine" 

           "You have a pack?" Tim questions, as they get up from the couch. 

           "Yeah, it's on the nightstand in my room" He tells him.

           "Okay, thanks" Tim says, as he jogs out of the room.

           Jason sighs. What the hell is going on? At this rate he doesn't know if he's wondering what's going on in his life right now or Tim's life. But then again, lately their lives have been overly connected and personally he's not sure how much he appreciates it and how much he despises it. 

           Sure, its had it's greatness; He became 'friends' with his replacement and made a 'connection; with him. But the downside of it all is still very prominent and as much as they run away from it, the more it haunts them. For example: Dick fucking Grayson stumbling into Tim's apartment and getting caught by Jason out of everyone. And then Bruce - that doesn't even have to be explained, it's just a mess. Fucking hell.

           He knows he isn't the only one struggling to deal with accepting all of this. Tim is too. But he doesn't want to share his burden with him. Tim already has a shit ton of crap to deal with, and if Jason adds his problems along side with them, it's going to end up being chaotic, that's for sure.

           Lazily, he picks up a clean knife present on the kitchen counter, before walking down the hallway to Tim's room. His movements seem more robotic like than human.

           But eventually, he reaches the room, just in time for Tim to be also entering it.

           The room is clean. That's the only way Jason can even describe it. Well except for the part where Dick is trying to crawl and get out of the room. That shit's messy.

If Walls Could Talk // JAYTIM (HOPELESS FOOLS #1)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara