chapter 4 :)

y/n pov:

"what...?" I asked.
"I didnt go missing well I did but I was captured by the demogorgan and brought to the upside down, you kept saving me , and then my mom and the chief found me and brought me home , y/n I was that boy and you saved my life." Will spoke tearing up. "will...are you serious?" I ask. "yea, thank you y/n" He said. I just embraced him into a long hug. "I'm so glad that you are alive and that you survived." I say . We let go. "I couldn't have done it without you" he says. " I chuckle and wipe my tears away.

"HEY!! what's happening!" Mike said with everyone else walking comming. "guys we all need to meet at Mike's basement except for Max." Will said." WAIT WHAT!?" max said. "You wouldn't understand " will said. "Well
y/n is is comming with me" Max said. "This is about y/n !" Will said.  "What do you mean?" Mike asked. "Well I dont know if I can even say i- " will said but then gor cut of by Max. "WHAT IS SO IMPORTANT THAT I CANT KNOW-" max said, "well its-" "just spot it out Will" mike cut him off.
"SHES LIKE ELEVEN AND SHE KNOWS WHERE ELEVEN MIGHT BE AND SHE HAS TALKED TO HER!"  Will blurted out. "wait your serious, you've spoken with eleven ?" Mike asked having a final sense of hope . "yeah." I said. "Yeah ok party members only which now includes y/n " mike announced. "wait what about me?" Max asked. "Sorry Max" Dustin said. " OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS YOU CANT JUST WALK AWAY!" max said. "bye max" I say. We all walk to Mike's.

~we arrive at mikes~

"Ok so does when know about the upside down?" Mike asked.
"Yeah I do, papa sent me in to get a sample off the demogorgans  skin, I got lost and couldn't find my way around, I ended up staying at a place called Benny's and then there was this house that I always heard talking but no one was there , then this boy has captured in a shed and I kept fighting off the demogorgan, to keep him safe , then one day I found a gate to exit, I never knew if the boy survived but that boy was will." I say all at once. "Wow so you know about Eleven opening the gate and then her having telekinesis and the bad people and about the demogorgan being dead?" Mike asked. "Yea I do " I say. " so what are your powers?" Lucas asked. "Ice , I can freeze things with my mind and throw ice and snow.(a/n : I'm getting Elsa vibes 😂) "can you show us?" Dustin asks. I see a glass of water. " look at the glass of water over there. I take the water out with my powers and freeze it with my eyes and shatter it. Everytime I do that my eyes turn a dark blue and my nose bleeds. "WOW!" dustin said. "jeez" mike said. "so Will what the hell happened?" I ask . "Ok well Dustin and Lucas you go Max trick or treating Y/n and I will take care of Will " Mike says. "No mike we will sta-" "No you will leave I'm bored anyways" mike says.

lucas and Dustin leave.

"Will what happened?" I say.
"What did you see?" Mike asked.
"Well it's like, like I'm stuck" will said.
"Like stuck in the upside down ?" Mike asked.
"No uh- you know on a view-master it gets..." will said. "Caught between two sides?"I ask. "Yeah,yeah,yeah like that, like one side's our world and the other sides the upside down" will said. Mike and I didn't say anything. "And, there was this noise coming from everywhere." Will said. "And, I saw something" will said. "The demogorgan?" I ask. "No,it was like this huge shadow in the sky and it was alive and comming for me." Will said. "Is this all real?" Mike asked. "Or is like the doctors say , that it's all in your head?" Mike said. "um what doctors?" I ask. "y/n i- saw a doctor to see why I keep getting these hallucinations I guess" will said. "Ok so they  said that it's all in your head?" I ask. "Yea" will asked."yea just please dont tell the others they wouldn't understand" will said. "Eleven would " Mike said. "She would ?"  Will asked. "Yeah, she always did" Mike said. "Sometimes I feel like I still see her" mike says. Will looks at me confused I shake my head no, he gets the message. "Like as is she is still around but she never is" mike says getting tears in his eyes. I feel so bad for Him he doesnt deserve this. "Idk sometimes I feel like in going crazy" Mike said. "Me too" Will said. "well me as well but hey if we all are crazy then we're crazy together right ?" I ask trying to lighten the mood. will chuckles, "yeah crazy together" mike and Will say together.

I soon left and went home when I decided to go over to the cabin.

[Time skip to arriving at the Cabin]

I walk up to the door, I see no car so I knock the door but no answer. I go to the back window except this time I knocked and the same girl opened the window.
"Y/n..?" She asks. "Can u come in?" I ask. She helps me in. "I still dont know your name yet so" I say. "Eleven " she says. She holds our her wrist. I look at the 011 on her wrist. "Wait are you bad ?" She asks. "what no in not bad who is bad?" I ask  . I then bring out my wirst and show her my 007 on my wrist. Her eyes grow wide. "sister?" She asks. "Sister" I say she embraces me in a huge for a long time. "do you know Mike?" She asks. "Yes he us always talking about you , he misses you and he  is safe dont worry" I say. "She nods. "Where is Hopper?" I ask. "I dont know he is late" she says. Well um it was nice meeting you but dont tell hopper about me, you parents aloud to have people here or know about you so, please eleven be careful.  "Y/n I promise" eleven said. " promise ?" I ask holding out my pinky, "friends dont lie" eleven said then looked at my pinky confused. I roll my eyes and put it down. "You have to go incase hopper sees you" she says "ok here is my necklace in case I never see you again that you will always remember me" I say and hand her my necklace.  "Ok what do I do with this?" She asks. "Hold on to it, remember me" I say. "ok bye y/n" eleven says. I hug her . "goodbye Eleven" I say. "Before you go dont tell Mike about me" eleven says. I nod and leave and wave . I walk home and go to bed.

♤ hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter sorry I missed a day I had a test today, well see you the next chapter bye !♡

Word count- 1216 words

- Eva