chapter 6 :)

Y/n pov:

We arrive at the byers house and we sit at the dining room table , trying to get will to tell joyce and I what he saw.

"I cant remember " will said , i sighed, "I need you to try" Joyce said. "I- I was on the field and... and then it... it all just went blank and then you guys were there." Will said. "Will I need you to tell the truth" joyce said. "I- i am" will said. Joyce gets up to grab something. Will looks to me and I mouth "everythings gonna be ok" . She lightly smiles. Joyce puts down a picture of some type of drawing in blue, "this shape, I saw it on the video tape from Halloween night, it's the same shape of your drawing, " joyce says. Will just looks at her and she sighs. "these episodes that are happening I think dr.Owens is wrong- " joyce said but got cut off. "Do you think they're real?" I ask. "Yeah exactly" joyce said. "But will, we can't help you if we don't know what's going on" I say. "You have to talk to us , please" joyce said.
"No more secrets, ok?"joyce says. Will nods, "ok" I say. "Did...did you see this thing again on the field?" Joyce asked. "Yes." Will said. "What..what is it?" Joyce ask. "I dont know , it's almost like a feeling." Wilk said tears about to fall. "Like the one you had at that night at the arcade?" Joyce asks. "Yes." Will said . "What does it want?" I ask. Will looks at me "I don't know , it came for me, and I tried . I tried to make it go away, but it got me y/n" will said sobbing. Joyce just watched and held her hand above her mouth. "Well what does that mean?" I ask. "I felt it, everywhere, Everywhere, i- I still feel it, I just want this to he over" will says , i embrace him into a hug. We sobs , i give will a saddend look. I mouth "what are we going to do?" She mouths back "I'm not sure" ."its ok, its , ok" I say then let go. "Hey look, will, I will never ever let anything bad happen to you ever again. " joyce says. "Whatevers going on in you, were gonna fix it. I will fix it. I promise I'm here, " joyce said and hugs him.

[Time skip to night]

I slept beside the bed Of Will on a sleeping bag it was pretty comfortable. I fell asleep a little after Will and Joyce. I decided that I could stay as long as will is sick since I told Joyce that my so called parents were ok with it. I had to lie I couldn't let her know.
I heard the door open and I don know who it was but they just left afterwards.

[Time skip to morning]

I was making breakfast, just some eggs and toast, while joyce was on the phone trying to get a hold on the chief. I finish breakfast same with joyce, and Will didnt eat his cause he is asleep. Joyce calls one more time but no hopper. "No hopp?" I ask. "yes where is he" she says then will comes out. "Hi sleepyhead." I say. "Hey , how are you feeling?" Joyce asks. "Eh" will says. "Still feeling weird from last night" I ask. "Yeah" he answers. "All right joyce says putting her hand on wills head. "Hmm " joyce says will has a thermometer in his mouth. "Let's see here " joyce says grabbing it out of his mouth. "Is it a fever?" I ask. "No,Uh actually it's cold." Joyce said . "Do you feel cold?" I ask will. "No, just a little out of it." Will answers . "Like I really haven't woken up yet" will adds on" will adds. "You promised no doctor" will said. "And I meant it, No doctor" joyce said. "You know what I'm going to run you a nice warm bath, hopefully get you feeling better " joyce says. "Yeah that's a good idea it will get his temperature back up" I say. Joyce nods. She gets up to the bathroom. "I'm going to go changd" will said. "Ok" I say smiling but he doesnt smile at All. There must be something off he seems weird.

I lean against the door watching Joyce fill the bath. "You know, thank you y/n for being her for Will, I know you guys just meant a few days ago but I could tell there was some reason he wanted you to come." Joyce said. "thank you joyce I'd love to help take care of Will even though we've just meant I think we'd make really good friends. " I say. "Well the water is done let's go back do will can enjoy his bath."  Joyce said "ok" I said and we walked out. I went to the   dining room table again, and Will came down. "Mom." Will asked. "Yeah, sweetie, what is it?" Joyce asked. "Its too hot" will said. Joyce and I look at each other confused then go to the bathroom. Joyce looks at the draining water in the bath tub , and feels it. " its hot enough " joyce said. "Will, we can turn it down a little but, we gotta get your body temp back up" I said. "No." Will said. Joyce and I look confused. "What?" I ask. "He likes it cold." Will said.
Who is he what is he talking about, is it the shadow what the hell is wrong here? I ask myself. Will looks at the both of us then leaves. "What the hell was that?" I ask joyce. "I-I dont know " joyce asked.