chapter 13 :)

[Time skip to morning]

Y/n pov:

I was sound asleep when will blasted some ancient music for d&d. It sared mike, Lucas and I. "yes!" Luacs asks. "Ah!" I scream. Mike groans. I knock over a coke can. Lucas slams his wrist on the table. Mike rubs his eyes. "Wow! Bright." I say opening my eyes. "That's so loud." I say. "What are you doing?" Lucas asks. "Yeah, will; can you turn down the music?" Mike asks. "Please address me by my full name." Will says. "Will... what?" I ask. "My full name!" He yells banging his stick on the ground. "Jeez!" I say. "That was for Mike not you my angel." Will says to me and smiles. I wink. "Oh my god, okay will the wise, can you please turn down the music?" Mike asks. "That is not music. That is the sound of destiny. I have seen into the future, and I've seen that today is a new day, a day... free of girls." Will says. "So you want me to leave?" I ask. " what no!" Will says. "You said free of girls, I'm literally a girl." I say. "I meant their girlfriends." Will says. "Ex." I say. "What?" Will asks. "Ex. Ex girlfriends. Anyways its fine I know whatcha mean.' I say. "What is happening right now?" Lucas asks. "Will, come on." Mike said. "A tribe of villagers are under threat from an evil force from the swamps of Kuzatan. " will says. "Will it's so early." I say to him. "Is it?" Will asks me. "Yeah it is!" Mike said. "Is it early Michael?" Will asked. We all looked at each other. "Tell that to the villagers crying for your help, the children so frightened,they can not sleep. Are you truly going to let them perish? Or are you going to come to their rescue and become the heroes you were always meant to be?" Will says and asks. "Uh.." lucas says raising his hand. mike and I look at lucas tired. "Can I at least take a shower first?" Lucas asks.

[Time skip after like 5 hours of playing d&d]

I was having a great time but Lucas and Mike didn't seen all that excited. Then it started to thunderstorm. "Do you guys hear that? It sounds like thunder. But no wait. That's not thunder." Will starts. "Then what is it?" I ask excited. "It's... a horde of juju zombies." Will says slamming the zombie board game peice."oh ok not too bad." I say smiling. Lucas and Mike look extremely bored. "Sir mike, your action." Will says. "What should I do Mike asked Lucas and I. I shrugged. "Attack?" Lucas and I say. "Okay, I attack with my flail." Mike says bored. "Whoosh! You miss." Will says. "Ha ha loser." I say laughing. I get a chuckle from Lucas and Mike smiles. "Your flail clanks the stone. The zombie horde lumbers towards you, and... the Juju bits your arm. Flesh tears! Aah! Seven points of damage." Will screams. "Oop-" I say. "Oh no, my arm, y/n, lucas look at my arm." Mike says sarcastically. Lucas, mike and I snicker. Will looks confused. "Sir Lucas, the zombie horde roars, do you fight back or do you run." Will asks. Lucas was about to say something when the phone rang. We all turn the phone. "No! It's a distraction!" Will yells. "A trap?" I ask. "Yeah so do not answer it!" Will says to Lucas, dustin and I. But lucas and Mike dont listen. They get up. "What... No!" Will says bummed. "El? No sorry not interested." Mike says slamming the phone back. "Telemarketers." Mike says. "Maybe we should just call them." Lucas says. "We can do that?" Mike asks. "Yea." I say. "Yeah I think so." Lucas adds. "Yeah, but what would we say?" Mike asks. "You'd sa-" I started but will slammed his stick and screamed, "we'll say nothing the khuisar tribe still needs your help." "Alright then. I'll use my torch to set fire to the chambers, sacrificing ourselves, killing the JuJu's and saving the khuisar. We all live on as heroes in the memories of kalamar." Mike says. "Victory." Lucad says. As we all high five. "Guys that wasn't really fa-" I started when will smaller his stick down on the table and said , "ok. Fine!" Then started taking apart his costume. "You guys win." Will says angry and stops the music. "Congratulations." Will said. "Will-" I started when mike interrupted me. God can I ever speak. "Will, I was just messing around." Mike said. Will didnt say anything while continuing to take his costume off. "Hey, let's finish for real?" I ask to will. "How much longer is the campaign?" I ask. "Just forget it y/n." We yells at me. I was appalled I didn't do anything wrong. "No, you want to keep playing right?" Mike asked will. Turning to Lucas and I to say something. "Y-yeag totally." Lucas says. "Well just call the girls afterwards." Mike says. Mike damit don't say that. "I said forget it ! Okay!" Will yells to all of us. Jesus. I walk up to will . "Will-" I start ab put my hand on his shoulder and smacks it down. "Ow." I whisper. Why is he being like dis. "I'm going home." Will says making his way to the staires. "But.." mike starts. "Come on, will." Lucas says moving infront of will to try and stop him. "Move!" Will yells moving lucas out of the way. "Will!" I yell running up the stairs. He walks out of the house. "Will, come on you can't leave it's raining. Listen we said we were sorry, all right?" I say. "Its a cool campaign it's really cool I was so intrested and i had fun. We are just not in the mood right now. " I said to will. "Yeah, y/n. That's the problem, you guys are never in the mood. Lucas and Mike arent anymore. "Your ruining out party." Will says. "I wasn't even in it in the first place. And that's not true." I say. "Really? Where's dustin right now." Will says. I was about to say that's he was at scoops but will interrupted me, "see you don't know and don't even care." Will says. "What I care why are you acting like this, it wasn't even me it was mike and Lucas who said those things." I said. "yeah but you still agreed with them you are always with them!" Will shouts at me. "Well you are always wanting to play d&d." I say. "Because it's fun and all you guys ever do is talk shit about girlfriends and for what? So mike can swap spit with some stupid girl?" Will asks. "Shes not stupid will. It's not my fault you never want to talk to me who else am I supposed to talk to, I'm your girlfriend and you haven't been romantic taken me on a date nothing.  El and mike are literally always together and same with max and Lucas, why are you so shy to be with me, do you even love me?" I ask I then realized what I had just said. Shit! Will and I start to cry when will gets on his bike and starts pedaling. I sigh , "will. I'm sorry." I say and hes already gone. What have I done. I walk down stairs. "What happened?" Mike asked. "I messed up and now I need to find will. " I say packing my stuff. "What did you say?" Lucas asked. "I asked him if he even loved me alright." I say. "oh." Mike says. I get all my stuff. "I'll see you tommrow." I say walking out. I get on my bike and start pedalling first the byers house, then Dustin's, then Lucas's, I was literally soaked at this point. Then I had just thought. Castle Byers i start biking there.

Will pov:

I start to read my comic book but I can't do anything without thinking about y/n and I's argument. I mean I do love her and I was to e romantic I just thought she didnt want to. Ugh! Why did I bike away. I look up at a picture of all of us and beside it was a picture of y/n and I holding hands and smiling at each other. Why haven't I ever told her I loved her. I start to think about all the memories I had as a kid with the party and y/n. I keep looking around. I pick up the picture of , mike, lucas, dustin, y/n and I. We all played baseball that day and won against another team and got 1st. I got extremely upset about d&d and y/n. "Stupid." I say crying ripping the picture in half. "So stupid!" I yell. I starts to sobb and get angry and take everything down and rip it. "So stupid. Its stupid. STUPID." I say over and over. I grab my baseball bat and start breaking cattle byers while sobbing. I scream and scream while smashing it. I throw the bat to the ground and take it apart with my hands. It falls and I sit while sobbing. I hear footsteps...

《start playing dis.》

Y/n pov:

I was on my way and I'm literally soaked to the bone. I hear screams and a bunch of this being hit and broken. I walk up to will sobbing looking down outside of the broken castle and a bat next to it. "Will...?" I ask. He looks up at me and I can see the pain in his eyes I sit down and hug him tight. He hugs back and sobs in my shoulder. I rub his back. "will?" I ask letting him off me I look him straight in the eyes. "yes?" He asks crying. "I've never said this because I was scared of being rejected but william byers I love you." I say tearing up. "I love you y/n y/l/n." Will says. You kiss him softly which turned into a soft makeup sesection, you first. You let out yo breathe and hugged will and he slightly sniffle and you feel a tear drop on your back.

[Time skip to when we arrive back home]

I wanted will to sleepover so I just brang him over. "Thank you sweets." He says. "no problem." I say smiles. I walk through the door of the cabin and I put him in his room. I hear talking so I walk into elevens room hoping to not walk in on her and Mike kissing. I opened it revealing her and Max. "guys?" I ask smiling. "Y/n?" They ask surprised. "Yeah." I say hugging them. "I'm sorry I'm never with you guys." I say. "Its ok we get it." Max says. "yes get it." Eleven says copying max. "Ok so will is sleeping over." I say. "A boy? Hopper say yes?" Eleven asks me. "Didn't ask let's just hope he says yes. " I say. "Ok good to see ya bye." Max says. "Bye have a good sleep." I say walking out. I knock on dads room door. No answer. I open it and he isnt even home. Ok then. I walk back inside my room and I change and get ready for bed and so does will. We get in bed. "will ." I ask. "Yea?" He asks "I'm sorry about the d&d game." I say. "Its ok." He says. "Its not though we treated you like shit." I say. "Y/n." Will cut me off. "Its really fine." He says. "ok." I say getting lost in hi beautiful eyes. "you're so beautiful." He says. I blush and smile. "thank you and you will are the most precious and handsome boy I know." I say. He blushed as well. I cuddle with him and eventually fall asleep.

<hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter of my book sorry but was a little longer than I thought but yea. Anyways see you in ye next chapter bai!>

Word count: 2031 words

-Eva <3