chapter 9 :)

Y/n pov:

I could hear the creature. I got up and it was by the window. Can they break through...? "Mother of god." Dr.Owens said. Then I heard is put its arms on the window. And then it Hissed, and started banging the window trying to get in. "Its..its polycarbonate.  It can't get through. " dr.owens said. Oh thank God. Then it growled. Then I heard a lot of the ceatures come . Oh shi- "mother Mary and Joesph " one of the doctors say. No, no, no this cant be happening. Then they all growler and started to break the glass,I heard it crack. 

Fuck!

"You sure about that glass?" Hopper said. Then someone pressed a button. Then the alarms went off. "What the hell" bob said. "We're too late" I said. "What?" Bob asks.
" we're too late!" I yell and run to the room with joyce and Will. "What's going on?" Joyce asks. "We're under attack." I say. I heard ehe glass shatter and the creatures escape. I dont wanna die shit! I grab and needle. "We need to make will sleep." I say. "What?" Joyce asks. "He's a spy. He know where we are, so does the shadow monster." I say then Will looks at me.  But its not him its someone taking over him. " shes lying!" Will screams. "He killed those soldiers. He'll kill us, too!" I say. "Shes lying! She's lying! Shes lying ! Shes lying!" Will said trying to get up but bob and joyce are pinning him down. His voice everytime he says that his voice deepens. I hear gun shots "those are gun shots! Bob says. "She's lying! She's lying! " will says but then joyce interrupts.  "Okay, Will, Will, listen, listen. Do you know who I am?" Joyce asks will. "Do you know who I am?" Joyce asks again. "You're...... you're.... you're mom. " will says. Oh no.. joyce looks at bob. "Hold him down." Joyce says. And to help I throw ice to colden his feet so he doesnt focusbon getting up. "No! No! Let go! No! No! Let me go! Let go! No, let me go" will says. "I'm sorry will" joyce says crying and putting in the needle I hold will legs down. "Let me go! Let me go! Let me go!" Will screams. "Will calm down!" I say to him. Will looks at me. "Please! Let me go!" Will says. But it's not him that's not Will. "Let me go! Let me go! " will screams at me. He starts to slow down saying "let me go". Will then falls asleep. Then hopper and Dr.Owens open the door. I let go of will and unfreeze his feet. Then the creatures screech and Hopper looks at the broken doors. " we gotta go , we gotta go" hopper says grabbing Will. I follow behind. When they we see someone get tackled by a creature.  We turn around. Then we go into a room. And hopper puts will on a table. Then dr.owens shuts and looks the door. I stand by Will. " oh my god." Bob says. When he looked at the surveillance cameras. I over to the camera when my heart drops. Oh my. Then the lights flicker. We all looks up then all the cameras cut and the power goes out. I gasp " oh my god" I say whispering.  The whole lab goes out , and it's just the creatures screeching.

[Time skip to when we have a plan]

"Look, this us, and this is the nearest exit. " dr.owens says showing us where. "But even it we somehow make it there , theres no way out. " what do you mean?" Hopper asks.
"The locks are fail secure" dr.owens says.
"Fail secure?" Me and joyce ask. "If there's a power outage, the building goes on full lockdown." Dr.owens says. " can it be unlocked remotely?" Bob asked. "With a computer , sure, but somebody's gotta reset the breakers." Dr.owens says. "Where are the breakers" hopper asked. "Breakers are in the basement, three floors down" dr.owens says showing where it is. Hopper grabs the map. And walked to the door. "Hey, where are you going?" Bob asked. " to reset the breakers" hopper said. I dont want anything to happen to hopper so I freeze the door knob. "Ok, then what?" Bob asks. "Then we get the hell out of here." Hopper replys. "No, then the power comes back on. If you wanna unlock the doors, you have to reboot the computer system. And then override the security code with a manual input." Bob said. Wow jeez that's a lot. "Fine, how do I do that?" Hopper asks. "You cant, not unless you know BASIC " bob says. "I dont know what that means." Hopper says. "Its a computer programming lamguage" i say. "Alright, teach it to me" hopper says. "Shall bob teach French while hes at it" I say "how about a little German?" Bob says. "How about you , Doc? Do you speak BASIC?" bob asks. "No" dr.owens says. "Okay, I got this." Bob says. "I got this." Bob says looking to me then Hopper. "No, bob" joyce says. I unfreeze the handle without anyone knowing then wipe my nose. "Its ok." Bob says embraces a hug with joyce. "Its gonna be ok; remember , Bob newby, superhero." Bob says. No he cant go not without protection.  I must go with him. " bob!" I say. "Kiddo I'll be fine it-" "no, you need someone to protect you" I say. "Y/n that's why I'm gonna have a gun. And how are you going to protect me?" Bob asks me chuckles. I turn to a table and throw a bunch of ice on to the table freeze it and break it. "What the hell." Dr.owens says. "Wow. Y/n how did you do that" Bob asks. "No questions, now let me come with you." I say. I look at hopper and he nods. And then I look at bob. He sighs , "fine." He says."y/n you dont need to do this." Joyce says . "No joyce if i don't I will regret it. " I say joyce hugs me. "Just be safe sweetie" joyce says. "I will..." I say.