chapter 15 :)

Y/n pov:

"I found him." Eleven says. "Where is he?" Max asks. "Woods." Eleven says. "Woods?" Lucas asks. "He's with Will's mom." Eleven says confused. "My--my mom?" Will asks looking at me. "What are they doing?" I ask . "Ill... annoy." Eleven says. Will and I look at each other confused. "They're going to Ill annoy." Eleven says again. Then there was a knock on the basement door. "Mike! Breakfast!" Karen yells. "Not now, mom!" Mike yells then looks back Eleven. "Illinois? Illinois, like the state?" Mike asks. "The state of Illinois?" I ask. "Ill annoy." Eleven stammers out. Looking at mike and I. Eleven and I were in the bathroom when I rinsed a table cloth under water to wipe the blood off of her nose. I wipe it off while eleven tilts her head back. Then I looked at the bruise from when Billy checked her. Then el started to touch it. Max walks in and sits down. "Does it still hurt?" I ask. "Only when I talk." El answers and looks at me. "Well it's a good thing you're not Mike, then." Max says I look at her confused. "Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah. And you'd be in constant pain." Max says and we all laugh. I start to clean up her nose more. When we all hear. "What are they still doing in there?" Mike asked quietly. "I don't know. Girls just like hanging out in bathrooms." Lucas says with a mouth full of food. "Why?" Mike asks louder. "I mean, I don't know." Lucas answers. "They're conspiring against me." Mike says. "That's what you are concerned about right now?" Will whisper yells at mike. "Oop-" I quietly say. Max softly chuckles. "That's not my main concern. It's just a sub-concern." Mike answers back. "I thought it was already over." Will says. "It's not over, okay? We're just taking a break." Mike says. "She said she dumped your ass. That's doesn't sound like a break." Will says. And to stop their bickering I said. "It wasn't! You guys do realize we can still hear everything you are saying, right?" Eleven and max laugh. Then there was a knock on the door. "Not now mom!" Mike yells. "Why he always yelling?" I ask and we all laugh. "Mike, open the door." Nancy says. Mike opens the door revealing Nancy and Jonathan.

[ time skip]

"It was the same thing, the exact Sam's thing that happened to Will last year. And look at this. Look at the body temperatures." Nancy explains to us and will and move forward. I put to the temperature and look at will. "He like it cold." Will says looking from me to Nancy. I nodd. "Okay, so this crazy old woman who was eating fertilizer--" mike started. "Mrs.Driscoll." nancy corrected. "Right, yeah, mrs.driscoll. what time was this attack?" Mike asks. "Last night." Nancy answers. "Right, but what time last night?" I ask. "Around 9:00." Nancy answered. "You waited all night to call?" Jonathan asks Nancy. "I was waiting for the doctors to run some tests." Nancy says. "You weren't there?" Will asks Jonathon. "Well, I'm here now, aren't I?" Jonathan says. Nancy scoffs " Hallelujah!" Nancy says annoyed. "Ooh." Lucas says. I slap. "Oop-" I say. "Um, so, wha-- what time was your sauna test?" Nancy asks. "Around 9:00" we all say in unison. "Well, that proves it. That's proves my theory." Nancy says. "She's flayed just like Billy." Mike says. "Flayed?" Jonathan asks. "The mind flayer. He flays people. Takes over their mind. Mike started. "Once they do that, they basically become him." I said. "If there are two flayed--" lucas sarted. "We have to assume there are more." Will says. "Heather." Eleven says. "What?" I ask. "Billy was doing something to her. She was scared. She was screaming bad scares. "What's a good scream?" Lucas and I ask confused. "Max said--" eleven started. "Doesn't matter." Max answers. "I'm sorry, I'm lost. Who's Heather?" Nancy asks. "She's a lifeguard at the pool." Max says. "Heather Holloway?" Nancy asks. Eleven nods. Nancy and Jonathan look at each other. "Tom." They both say. "wot?" I ask.

[Time skip]

We all walk to the car. Nancy is driving, Jonathan is shot gun, Lucas, eleven, and Max are in the back seat, and that leaves mike,will and I. "Seriously?" Mike asks. "Welcome to our world." Will and I say together before walking and getting into the trunk. We were off to drive to the Holloways household.

[Time skip]

We arrive and with nancy and Jonathan in the front. Eleven and I next, then Lucas and Max then will and Mike last. Nancy rings the doorbell. Nancy and Jonathon look at each other then to Eleven. She gets the message and opens the door. We all walk in slowly. Isnt this like breaking and entering or some shit. "Tom?" Nancy asks. "Heather?" Nancy calls out. "Jesus its freezing." I say considering with my powers I already feel cold and now it's even colder. "Do you guys smell that?" Nancy asks. We all sniff. We walk to see tables of cleaning supplies. "Oh." Jonathan says softly. "Oh, god." Nancy says covering her nose. "More chemicals." Nancy says. Jonathan picks up a 'AJAX' bottle. "You think they're guzzling this shit?" Jonathan asks. "Yeah, either that or they just went on a hell of a cleaning spree." Nancy says. "But last year, will didn't eat chemicals. Did you?" Max asks looking at will. "No. This is something new." Will says. "Mr.Clarke, fifth grade. Posit. What happens when you mix chemicals together?" Mike asked. I was in their class they just never noticed me. "You create a new substance." Lucas, will and I say at once. "What if they're making something?" Mike asked. "In themselves?" I ask. "I mean come on if you drink this crap, it'll kill you." I say. "Yeah, if you're human." Lucas adds. We all walk to the dining room. Nancy crouches down and touches a red substance stained on the carpet. "Blood." Nancy says. To the right theres a bottle with blood on the corner. "Yesterday, Tom had a bandage on his forehead." Nancy says. Nancy picks up the bottle. And her and Jonathon stand up. "He was attacked." Nancy states. We look to see a crumpled up rug near a doorway. We all slowly walk to the doorway. Nancy opens it. It  reveals another door and Nancy slowly opens it and it reveals a garage. With a rope in the middle of it. "They must have tied them. They must have taken them somewhere." Jonathan says. "Mrs.Driscoll. she kept saying... "I have to go back." What If the flaying, it's taking place somewhere else? There must be a place where all this started, right?" Nancy says. "A source?" I ask. "Somehwere he didn't want me to see." Eleven says. "Yeah if we can find the source, then maybe we can stop him." Nancy says. "Or at least stop it from spreading. Or doing whatever the hell he's doing with those chemicals." Nancy said firmly. "How do we find it." Eleven asks. "Mrs.Driscoll." will says. "If she wants to go back so badly, why don't we let her?" Will asks. We all look at nancy.

[Time skip]

We arrive at the hospital. We all walk try to walk by the receptionist. "Whoa, whoa, whoa! Excuse me!" The lady says. Which makes all of us stop and look at her. "Where do you think you're going?" She asks. "Oh, um... I was just going to visit my grandma again. And--and this... this is my family." Nancy says. We all smile. She looks like she knows we ain't. "Extended." Lucas smiles. "I don't care who they are. You know the rules, two visitors at a time." The lady says. "Yeah, but--" nancy started. "Two!" The lady yells. Nancy and Jonathan go and the rest of us wait in the waiting room.

[Time skip]

Lucas and Mike are trying to get some candy out of the vending machine. It wouldn't budge. "Oh, come on you peice of shit!" Mike yelled the machine as if its gonna do something. Mike hits it. Them again and again. And then Lucas starts when a bunch fall. They look to eleven and and she wipes her nose. I'm sitting with will reading a magazine and will has his arm around me and I have my head on his shoulder. He kisses my forehead and I blush. Lucas shrugs and grabs some candy. "Get me y/f/c (your favourite candy) please!" You yell. "Okay!" Lucas say back and grabs some candy.
Lucas throws me my candy and I catch it. "Thaks bro." I say. "No prob." Lucas replys. "Nice catch." Will say and we softly chuckle. Lucas throws a skittle in Max's mouth and she gets it in. "Yeah!" Lucas says and laughs. "Got it, two in a row." Max says. "That was good, that was good." Lucas says. Mike sits beside eleven and I and I guess that's will and I's cue to leave. "Mhm." I say and grab wills hand and walk away. Max and Lucas start to cheer. "Awe. True love." I say to will looking at eleven and Mike. "hey what about us." He chuckles. I peck his lips. "no one can beat us." I smile and pull him into a hug.

Max, Lucas and I were all talking when will stood up and looked at the flashing lights. We all looked up at will. "Will?" I ask. Then I heard shrieking from in the hospital from a creature. I could only hear because of my powers. And I gasped. "What?" Max asked worried. I just look at will and we all stand up and stare at all the flashing lights.

< hey guys sorry this was a really short chapter the episode didn't have much scenes with the kids scenes so I tried my best. Anyways hope you enjoyed and see you in the next chapter bai>

Word count- 1678 words

- Eva <3