chapter 8 :)

Y/n pov:

[Time skip to when we are at the doctors at the lab. ]

We wanted the lab and will is screaming, what the hell is going on. "God! Hold on sweetie !" Joyce said. As we are running down the hall. Will Is just sobbing. It hurts my core to see him in so much pain. "I'm right here, just hold on" joyce said. They transferred will into a hospital bed as hes just crying. I cant do anything to make it stop. The doctors say that he is burning I can stop burns. I start to try and cold him down a bit but for split second I could see his face relax then he started screaming again when I stopped because it was too much power. There are no burns on him though. The doctors are all confused. As they ripped his shirt open. He keeps screaming and sobbing I start to cry and joyce and Bob are trying to stay calm but joyce is crying as well. " where does it hurt most, will?" The doctor asked. "EVERYWHERE! EVERYWHERE!" Will screamed. Joyce then starts to fall but bob catches her and I'm just trying to breathe while crying why does this have to happen to Will!??!?!

Will is asleep, and bob and I are waiting and joyce is talkin to dr.Owens. I hate to see him like this, if I'm being honest I've grown some sort of liking to Will and not in a friend way but I cant think that right now I'm just trying to focus on will.
"Y/n you know since you have no where to live you can move in with me?" Bob asked. I turn to bob. "Really? I ask excited." He said. "Yeah I live all alone so why not" he said. I nodd "thank you uncle.Bob" I say to him. "No problem kiddo" bob said.

I stare at Will and have been for a very long time I cant sleep knowing he isnt ok. I over hear Joyce and bob talking.
I hear bob say. "Hey, bob newby, superhero"
I will always remember that line. I thought to myself. I see wills eyes open. I grab his hand he looks at me and I smile then he looks at joyce. "Mom." He said. Joyce gasps then
heads over to Will. "Hey. " joyce says . Bob runs out , "is there a doctor, we need a doctor. " bob tells. "Sweetie, how you feeling?" Joyce asked. "Are you ok?" I ask. " ok they are on their way" bob said. I let go of hand his hand meet his other on his stomach. "Hey " bob said. "Who is that?" Will asked. "What?" Joyce asked. I look at Will confused. Bob chuckles "it's me, big guy. Its bob." Bob says. Oh poor bob. He goes to touch wills hand when will swipes it away. Oh no. "Are you a ... doctor?" Will asks. The the fuck is happening. "No.no, it's just me . Just...just Bob" he says. Will looks different and sound different what the hell.

Everyone gathers in a room and we are asking will questions. "Do you know your name?" Dr.Owens asks. "Will" will answers. "Your full name?" The doctor asks. "William Byers" will answers. "Do you know...do you know who I am?" Dr.Owens asks "a doctor" he says "have we meant before?" Dr.Owens asks Will. "I dont remember. " will says. Oh my- "hmm" dr.owens says. "Ok, you dont remember me, what about this girl right here" Dr.Owens points to me. He turns his head I wave at Will. "y/n y/l/n my bestfriend." will answers quick and firm. Wow he remembers me but not Bob... I smile and look at joyce an Bob and they smile. "What about me, kid? You remember me?" Hopper asks. Will shakes his head no. Will has known hopper longer than me same as Bob and dr.owens but yet he remembers me like its yesterday. how come?
"They tell me you helped save me last night. You remember that?" Hopper asked. He shakes his head. "Do you remember anything about last night, about what happened?" Dr.owens asks. " I remember they hurt me. " will said. Joyce coverage her eyes . I just wanna know how I can help Will . "You mean the doctors?" Dr.Owens asks. "No , the soldiers" will said. What the hell. "The soldiers hurt you" dr.owens asks. "They shouldn't have done that" will stated. "It upset him" he said firmly. Who is him , what the hell is happening this isnt will. Dr.owens brings out a paper with the shadow monster on it. "When you say, "upset him" is that him?" Dr.Owens asked. Will grabbed the paper. Will nods. Omg the shadow monster has to be in him it only makes sense. But I wont say anything. "Look I wanna try something, and I know its gonna seem a little odd at first, but I think its really gonna help us understand what's going on. " dr. Owen's says. " is that ok" dr.owens asks. He nods . "Ok" wilm says.

They being In one of the vines from the hole we saw last night. "Now , will , I want you to let us know if you feel anything. Okay?" Dr Owen's says. Then a doctor lights up a torch. He lightly puts it over the creature , and it screeches. "Do you feel anything?" Dr.owens asks. "A little sting" will said. "A sting where?" Dr.owens asks will. Then the doctor put the torch lower, the creature screeches more. "Ny chest" will says and grabs his chest. No, no stop its hurting him I think to myself i start to get scared . "Ok son." Dr.Owens says. "Sweetie" joyce says. Then Dr.Owens nods and the doctor starts to lower the torch more "how about now?" Dr.owens says. Will grunts , "it burns!" Will says. The doctor puts it down more "Ah! It burns!" Will says. "Where?" Dr.owens asks. Will groans, "everywhere!" Will screams I have to do something, think y/n think uhh.... "that's enough stop " joyce said . "You heard her ! That enough" hopper joins in . "STOP!" I yell then I freeze the vine and the fire on the torch and break it. I wipe my nose quickly. "What the hell what that why did it freeze?" Hopper asks. Will looks at me , then calms down. "Ok ." Dr.owens says. "Sweetie ... sweetie. Its okay." Joyce said. I sit next to will and he looks at me then joyce and hopper leave. I smile and says. "y/n I remember but why cant I remember anyone else?" Will asks me. " I dont know will, I really dont know." I say and grab his hand and squeeze it and hold on to it. He looks away and lighty with the strength he was squeezes it back. After like 20 mins joyce and And bob walk in. I let go of his hand he puts it back with his other one. They sit down. "What is taking so long?" Joyce asks Bob. "Hey...doctors take forever always. Just try and relax. Just be patient." Bob says. Joyce started breathing loudly and I got concerned. So I sent a shiver up her spine, she moved the blanket off of her back. "You know , I just... " joyce says then starts to leave with Bob following, I stay with Will. I hear what thwybarw seeing "no , we-" the guards start, " let me through. Let me through!" Joyce says trying to get through. "You know we cant do that." One of the guards say. "I need to talk to him" joyce said fighting with the 2 guards, "he will be her shortly" one of the guards says "you said that an hour ago." Joyce said. Then the monitor on wills heart monitor started beating really fast. " will? Will? Will!?" I ask and touch his arm. He looks at me, gasps, and sits up. "What's wrong? Are you hurting again." I ask. " uh ... I saw something." Will said. "In your now-memories?" I ask. Will leans towards me, "the shadow monster. I think I know how to stop him." Will said firm he sounded like he was normal ish. I just look at him.

There were photographs of the vines will drew at home and he lit them back together. "Sam, this is ludicrous." One of the doctors said "just give him a moment, okay?" Dr.owens says. "We don't have time" he says then he sees his glasses freeze then break. I wiped my nose from blood. "Ugh no my glasses." The doctor says. "Hey, jackass, why dont you do us all abfabour and shut up, okay?" Hopper says. Will stand up. The moves to the right. And then points " that it" will said. "That's what? What...what's there, will?" Dr.aowens asks. "I dont know." Will says. "I just know he doesnt want me to see there, I think its important" will says . We all look at each other.

Dr.Owens brings in 6 guys to check in the upside down in the roots . I lay beside Will in the hospital bed. "I'm sorry..." will says. I stand up. "What?" I ask. "What do you mean, sweetie?" Joyce asks. "He made me do it" will says. " who ? Who made you do what" I ask. "I told you. They upset him. They shouldn't have done that. They shouldn't have upset him. " he says he starts crying . I'm so confused. Wait the - the the AH! "The spy!" I say. "They spy !" I say again getting up running, to tell them I'm trying to get through. "I need to get through ! Its a trap! I yell they pick me up "whoa whoa " the guards say. "Its a trap! I need to warn them. It's a trap!" I say then Bob grabs me. "Y/n" bob trying calm me down. I can tell something bad is happening in there. "Will, sweets, talk to me. You got to help me understand." Joyce asks. "It took late." Will says. And sobs I'm still trying to get through. I heard every single soldier die from those creatures. "Its too late" I cry to the floor. "You should go now." Will said to joyce. I could hear he creatures comming. Oh shit.

"They're almost here" will says...

< hey guys thank you for reading this chapter hope you enjoyed reading my story so far, and that my last update for today 3 parts a lot hehe, anyways see you the next chapter bai>

Worse count- 1747 words

-Eva <3