chapter 14 :)

Time skip to morning]

I wake up to joyce and hopper enter. "Goodmorning." I say annoyed. "You didn't ask if will could be here." He said. "You weren't even here how am I supposed to even as-" I started when hopped just shut the door. "Ask when you weren't here." I say loud so he could hear. "Bye sweetie we are just leaving now." Joyce yells. "which one of us?" I ask. "Both." She says. "Ok bye." I say laying back down. "Bye y/n!" Hopper yells and then the door slams shut . Ok I walk up will. We get ready and we head to Mike's  we arrive. Will out of random context explains to us about what He felt saying the mind flayer was back. How could that even be though.

Mike called eleven and max and Lucas was trying to get a hold of dustin over the walkie talkie.

[Time skip]

"I didn't think it was anything at first. I mean, I think I just didn't want to believe it." Will says. "The first time I felt it was at Day of the Dead." Will says. "That's why you looked to shocked and anxious." I say putting my arm around will shoulder and putting my head on his shoulder. "Power went out that night, too." Mike said. "And then I felt it again at the field near the Nelson farm the next day." Will says. "And then again yesterday outside Castle Byers." will said. "What does it feel like?" Max asks. "It's almost like.. you know when you drop on a rollercoaster?" Will asked. "Sure." Mike says. "Mhm." I say. "Yeah." Max says. "No." Eleven says considering shes never been on a rollercoaster. "Its like... everything inside your body is just sinking all at once, but.. this is worse. Your body.. it goes cold and-- and you can't breathe." Will says. I sigh poor will jeez. "I've felt it before, whenever he was close." Will says. "Whenever who was close?" Max asks. "The mind flayer." Will and I say together. "I closed the gate." Eleven says. "I know but... what if he never left? What if we locked him out here with us?" Will say intensely.

[Time skip]

Will brings out a paper and black crayons and starts drawing something. "This is him. All of him." Will says drawing. "But, that day on the field, a part of him attached itself into me." Will says drawing a spider looking thing. Then he scrapped the drawing leaving ink to spread and on his hand. "y/n and my mom got it out of me... and eleven closed the gate." Will says flipping the paper over. "But the part that was still In me, what if it's still in our world?" Will asks. Then he smacks his hand down on the paper leaving his hand print in black crayon. "In Hawkins?" I ask. "Yea." Will says. "I don't understand. The demo-dogs died when El closed the gate. If the brain dies the body dies." Max says. "We can't take any chances. We need to assume the worst." Mike says. "The mind flayers back." I say finishing his sentence. "Yeah. And if he is, he'd want to attach himself to someone again. A new me." Will says. "A new host." Lucas says. "How can you tell if someone is a host?" Eleven asks.

[time skip]

We were at the community pool.
"I don't know he looks pretty normal." Max says looking through the binoculars. "Normal? How many times have you seen him with a shirt on?" Lucas says. "I mean it's a little weird." Max says. "More than a little. He was in a tub with ice. The mind flayer likes it cold."  I say. "Plus everything else--" mike started. "But he's lounging at the pool." Max says.  "Which is like, the least Mind Flayer thing ever." Max added on.  "Not necessarily." Will says. We all turn our heads to Will. "The Mind Flayer likes to hide. He only used me when he needed me. Its like... like you're dormant. And then , when he needs you, you're activated." Will looking at Billy we all look up. "Ok so we just... wait until he gets activated." Max says. "No." Mike says. "What if he hurts someone?" I ask. "Or kills someone." Will added on. "We can't take that chance." Mike says. "We need to find out if hes the host." Mike adds on looking up at billy. Then mike leaves. "Where are you going?" Eleven asks annoyed. "I have an idea. Boy's only." Mike says. "WHAT!?" I yell."Seriously?" Max says. "Just trust me on this on y/n." Mike says and the boy all run away. Max, eleven, and I sigh and look at each other.