Guilt

This will be an alternate version of Consequences. But will have a different beginning and maybe  an ending.

Luan POV:

Guilt. 

Regret.

Anger.

Those were all the emotions that I feel right now. Guilt for placing Lincoln in the hospital. Regret for not stopping the prank before I shot the stove. And Anger at myself for thinking that pulling a gun on my brother would be the ultimate prank. As we drove to the hospital...I know that the others are mad at me. Mad for causing the destruction of the house and the murder of Cliff...but most importantly almost killing Lincoln.

Why? Why didn't I think things through? I felt tears come to my eyes which I quickly wiped away...it wasn't like the others will care anyway. 

Who would care for a mistake like me? No one. I don't deserve to live..not after all of the grief that I caused. When we stopped..we all waited for some news. When we got it...my heart broke. Lincoln had both his arms broken and was crippled from the waist down. He was also in a coma..when we went to see him..everyone started to cry. Including me.

Lori POV:

As I looked around the room, I noticed that Luan was crying...hard. Some part of me wanted to make her suffer, but I squished that down. Making her suffer won't make Lincoln heal..especially since it wouldn't make Lincoln happy in the end. He treasures all of us and wouldn't want us to push Luan too far.

"Guys..We need to talk." I said. The others looked at me before we all huddled together excluding Luan who was being chewed out by our parents.

"What about...Are we going to make Luan suffer?" Lynn said with a grin.

"Yeah. Let's make her regret being born." Lola said.

"No. Lincoln would literally be pissed off if we make Luan's life miserable." I said.

"That is true. He cares for all of us...no matter what we did to him..he always loves us no matter what." Leni said.

"Yeah. That's true. And it's one of the things that we love about him." Lynn said.

"So if we're not punishing Luan....Why did you call us over?" Lana asked.

"Listen...Didn't you guys notice her current state of mind?" I said.

"Yeah. Dark thoughts are brewing inside her. If we don't do something then...she may commit.." Lucy said before she gained a grim look on her face.

"Commit what?" Lola asked.

Lisa opened her mouth, but I glared at her making her shut her mouth. After which..I looked over and saw that Luan was no where to be found.

"Mom...Where did Luan go?" I asked.

"I don't know...she just ran off. Any way..Your father and I decided to ground her for the rest of the year and she can't practice comedy." Mom said.

When she said that, I started to get a bad feeling. A feeling that this will push Luan into doing something unthinkable.

"Mom..Did you see where she went..I have a feeling that she'll do something drastic." I said. Mom pointed near the exist...and I started to run with the others trailing behind me. When I got outside..I felt my heart drop. Luan was heading towards the center of the road and we literally had a limited time to save her.

What I didn't know was that this was the start of a series of troubles that will push our beloved sister to the edge.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋