Disappointment

Before you go on reading this fanfiction please be aware that this story is about the Loud family sticking together and helping Luan through the dark thoughts and actions that occur due to a single mistake. Not torture porn of Clyde or Luan acting insane...sticking together to help Luan. Now on to the story!!

Clyde POV:

As I walked towards my house, I couldn't stop Ronnie Anne's words from circling around in my head. When I first saw the house...all I could think about was Lincoln. He was my best friend and learning that Luan placed him in the hospital...made my mind snap. I wanted revenge for what happened...and never considered how that would impact Luan or me.

Shaking my head...I slowly opened the door and walked inside, only to see my two dads staring at me with disappointment and anger.

"Clyde...take a seat." My dad said. I slowly sat down and didn't bother looking at them when I already knew that Ronnie Anne spilled the truth on me to her brother. 

"Clyde...Words cannot express how disappointed we are at you for posting that harmful thing on Social Media." My other dad said.

"But she deserved it." I muttered.

"No one deserves this Clyde. Look...I know that she made a mistake, but she's already suffering enough as it is. And you posting that article only made things worse." Dad said.

"But she hurt Lincoln. I had to do something to make her pay..." I stated which made them both look at me with an angry yet understanding expression.

"I know that you wanted revenge Clyde. But did you ever think of how Lincoln would feel knowing that his best friend was responsible for pushing his sister towards the breaking point." My other dad said.

"Well..No, but..." I started to say before my dad placed his hand on my left hand and squeezed it.

"Clyde...do you know what your post has done to Luan?" My dad said. I stayed silent for a bit before he continued speaking.

"Everyday...that poor girl has to get harassed by her peers and has hurtful messages on her locker. Almost all of her friends have left her and she could hardly smile anymore." My dad said. When I heard that...I didn't feel joy or satisfaction instead I felt sadness and guilt consume me. I ruined her life...all because I couldn't deal with the fact that she hurt my best friend. I..I'm a monster.

As I thought that...I started to cry and I felt my parents hug me.

"Clyde...We still love you and we're glad that you're regretful for what happened, but you'll still going to get punished." My other dad said. Nodding my head...I listened as they told me that I wasn't going to be allowed to hang out with my friends for 6 months and I also wasn't allowed to watch TV. I also wasn't allowed to use the computer unless it was for educational purposes.

"Now go to your room Clyde and think about what you've done." My dad said as I slowly walked to my room and laid on the bed. As I looked up at the ceiling...I couldn't help, but think of how disappointed and disgusted Lincoln would be at me. 

"I'm sorry." I said to myself as I slowly cried myself to sleep hoping that I can make things right. A wish that would be prove to be difficult as evil minds started to think in the shadows.

Benny POV:

I carefully walked into the building with my top of my hoodie pulled over my head. I knew what I was doing was wrong, but...I needed to make her disappear and what better way to do it by asking for a little favor. 

"Hello *****, I came to cash in a little favor." I said with a dark smile on my face. This was it...there was no backing down from this. Hopefully no one would know what occurred as I talked to my "friend" but hey...

Could you blame me for wanting to teach that crazy girl a lesson?

Author Notes?

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋