Lisa

Lori POV:

After I finished the phone call, I quickly turned around to see Lisa looking at me. I guess she heard me talking to the McBrides and figured that she would offer her services.

"You heard everything." I said making her nod her head.

"You're lucky that none of the others arrived here. If they did then they could possibly tell the others about what you kept from them." Lisa said.

"I didn't want to. But I figured that the bullying would get worse if she all intervened." I said.

"That's a possibility. Anyway...I figured that you would ask for my help due to the Luan situation at her school." Lisa said.

"Yes. It's getting worse and I fear..." I said before Lisa completed the sentence for me.

"That she would take her own life. We all fear that excluding Lincoln...who's currently being visited by his girlfriend right about now." Lisa said.

"Kinda freaky how you know that, but okay. Look...I need your help to show how the school is treating Luan." I stated.

"If I pull some government connections then I should have that footage for you in no time." Lisa said.

"I thought that you would refuse to help me." I said.

"Normally I would leave the problem in your own hands, but even I can see that this problem is too much for Luan to handle. Especially since the teachers haven't lifted a finger to help her with the situation at hand." Lisa said.

"Thanks." I said.

"Don't thank me yet...we still need to get the footage and have a meeting with Maggie about the true extent of the bullying and harassment that Luan is suffering from. Besides even if I don't show too many emotions..I still care for her." Lisa said as she walked away. I was glad that she decided to help me and started to start working on my work again.

Unaware that someone else was listening to us right around the corner.

Lisa POV:

After I left Lori, I started to think of my older sister and how she always had a smile on her face. A smile that's rare to come by nowadays due to the stress and guilt from her actions of April 1st. At first, I thought with love and support that she would eventually get better and start becoming the sister that we all know and love. But then a certain someone just had to post what she did on the Internet.

Believe it or not...I don't blame Clyde. A member of our family or should I say members of my family could've posted something like that on the Internet. Probably for "revenge" and justice for our brother. But even I know that our brother wouldn't want that for us. As I continued walking, I stopped and turned the corner only to find my sister, Lucy.

"You heard everything." I said.

"Yes." She said.

"Are you possibly going to tell the others?" I asked.

"No. I want to do it, but that would only cause more stress on everyone. Besides I'm sure that Luan wouldn't appreciate our sisters getting into her issues at school." Lucy said.

"That's good then." I said before she said something that made my eyebrow raise.

"But she should probably keep a close eye on Luan." She said.

"Why?" I asked.

"A dark force is coming for her. And...it's possible that if we're too late to stop it, Luan would never become normal again." She said.

"I'm sure that no dark force is coming for her." I stated.

"Her school is ready tainted with hatred and evil. With one person already submitting themselves to the dark side. I fear that if we don't take my warning seriously that our sister will be in for lots of pain and misery." Lucy said as she started to turn around and walk away while I shrugged my shoulders and walked away. Unaware of how true my sister's prediction when she was pulled from our arms and disappeared.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋