Phone Call

Lori POV:

As I finally picked up all of my siblings, I couldn't help myself from looking at Luan. Before the incident, she was all smiles and would crack a joke every couple of minutes. Despite everyone groaning at her..we all appreciated how Luan could try and cheer us up. But I fear that those days may be gone since she no longer cracks a smile. Well, a true smile anyway. 

I've been talking to Maggie about what's happening to Luan at her school and it's not good. Numerous messages that tell her that the world is better off without her, being tripped during lunch and the beatings. All of this is extremely bad, but I have a feeling like it's going to get worse. Luckily..I'm going to talk to Lisa about this to get her opinion on the matter since she knows that something is up.

"So how was your day Luan?" I asked her.

"Good." She said quickly which caused some of her sisters to look at her with their eyebrows raised. Something that I noted in the back of my mind once she pulled up to their temporary home. 

"Okay. Everyone out." I said as I watched them all get out of the car with Luan being the last one in. As I watched her...I decided to talk to Maggie about the situation while also keeping a close eye on her. Hopefully things turn up better for her....

Because I'm not sure my family could survive another tragedy.

Bobby POV:

As I slowly drove Nie Nie to the hospital, I processed the entire explanation that my sister told me. I couldn't believe that Clyde...one of my little bro's friends would do that to his sister. She's already been punished enough as it is. Lori told me everything that happened to her after they went to the hospital. And even I was concerned when she tried to kill herself multiple times for a mistake. 

Slowly I pulled into the hospital parking lot and laid my sister towards Lincoln's room. As she proceeded with her visit...I pulled out my phone and called Lori. Hopefully this goes well or else...

Someone's head to about to roll.

Lori POV:

I was just about to start my homework when my cellphone started to ring. Carefully I picked it up and saw that the phone call was from my beloved Bobby Boo Boo Bear. Other than the time that I called him and told him what happened...I haven't been talking much to him. So hopefully this will give us a chance to reconnect and settle any worries that I have about Lincoln and Luan.

Hi Bobby Boo Boo Bear!

Babe...I have something to tell you which you probably won't like.

What? You're not breaking up with me are you?

What? No...It's actually about that post that I saw on Social Media.

Don't get me started on that...It's gotten so hard on Luan that I'm close to beating up whoever did this and letting my sisters get in on the action. 

Well...I found out who did it and you have to promise not to get too mad.

Fine. So who is it?

Clyde. He did it.

But why?

Apparently he wanted revenge for Lincoln and decided to leak it out so she'll get punished for what she did. 

But she's already punishing herself enough as it is. 

I know. Which is why I told you what I learned. Listen Lori...I know that you're upset, but you need to keep calm and be there for Luan. 

Y..You're right. I'll try to calm down...Love you Bobby Boo Boo Bear.

I love you too.

As the phone call ended, I slowly looked at the ceiling and sighed. I learned the identity of the person who made Luan's life hell. As much as I wanted to beat him...I knew that it wouldn't have made a difference. So I decided to do the next best thing and called the McBrides...

As I did so..we were all unaware of the next tragedy that will come our way and cause Luan's life to spiral out of control.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋