School Hell

This has a time skip and suicidal thoughts (also sorry for some parts being uncomfortable...it's for the plot)

Luan POV:

It has been a couple of weeks since we moved to the motel and my life has been hell. Don't get me wrong...my family isn't the problem here. It's my school...everyone except for Maggie has been bullying me nonstop. Everyday I hear so many taunts from my peers saying things like:

You're a no good hack

Die! 

Why don't you everyone a favor and kill yourself?

There's more, but I didn't want to bother you with this type of situation. What's worse is that Benny has been watching me everywhere that I go. Normally I wouldn't be afraid of the situation, but...he broke up our relationship and told me that I deserve to rot in hell. Why? Why did this have to be this way? All I wanted was to be accepted by my peers and become a famous comedian, but one wrong prank derailed my dreams.

I wish that I could take back that prank, but it's impossible. And now...I have to keep living on Earth where it's getting harder and harder to continue living. Everyday I wonder how life would be like if I wasn't around and how happy my family would be without me messing everything up.

Sighing...I carefully walk out the doors and towards Vanzilla..ready to fake being happy again. As I slowly open the door and joined my sisters...I wonder how long do I have until I eventually break into a million pieces?

Ronnie Anne POV:

As I wait for Bobby, I look to my left at one of my friends...Clyde McBride. I was planning to visit Lincoln today after school while telling him some tales about my school day. But I have more pressing matters to attend to..mainly why Clyde's been acting weird ever since he stepped foot into the building.

"Clyde? Are you okay?" I asked. He looked startled for a bit before he slowly turned to look at me. 

"Yeah. I'm okay." He said.

"Don't lie to me..McBride. Why have you been acting different at school?" I asked.

"Sigh...I may have done a terrible thing." Clyde said.

"What kind of thing?" I asked with my eyebrow raised.

"Well...I may have...spread what Luan's done on the Internet." Clyde said making me look at him with widened eyes. 

"Please tell me that you're joking Clyde. You didn't make Luan's life hell did you?" I asked hoping that he'll say no. Sure I was angry at Luan, but that didn't mean that she deserves to be treated like a pariah. 

"I..I.." Clyde said. And with that...I knew that he wasn't joking. I wanted to slap him, beat him up or even kick him...but what good would that do? Luan's life would still be terrible and she could keep being pushed into suicide.

"What were you thinking when you did something like that idiot?" I asked.

"I wanted revenge. Don't you get it...she deserved to be punished for what she did. I did the right thing and Lincoln would surely..." He began before I interrupted him.

"Lincoln wouldn't want that. He would forgive Luan because he knows that she would beat herself up for what happened. You messed up badly Clyde and before you try to tell argue against it...you're slowly pushing her towards the point of no return." I said before my brother pulled up and I stepped in. As we started to drive away..I looked one last time at Clyde and saw a conflicted expression on his face. Hopefully our talk would show him that he didn't do Lincoln a justice.

"Nie Nie...What's wrong?" Bobby asked. Sighing...I slowly turned towards my brother and debated against telling him what Clyde told me. But by doing so...I could easily make the same bad decision as Clyde so I slowly opened my mouth and told Bobby everything that Clyde said. 

Hopefully this will help things with Luan before something terrible happens that will shove her right into the path of no return.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋