Nightmare

Narrator POV:

In the morning, Lori woke up and checked on all of her siblings. All seemed fine until she started to check on Luan...who wasn't in the bed.

"Luan?" Lori asked. Lori was scared when she didn't see Luan and went looking for her when she heard a voice echo in air.

Why can't I repent?

"Luan...Tell me where you are." Lori shouted.

Why? Why are you looking after me...I don't deserve your forgiveness.

"Forgiveness? Luan...What you did was a mistake...there is nothing to forgive." Lori said.

Don't lie to me. I deserve the pain...the torment...the sweet embrace of death. After all..I almost killed Lincoln and killed Cliff.

"So what...Lincoln will forgive you and we can always get another cat." Lori said.

It's too little too late for you to try to change my mind Lori. Because....

When Luan's voice paused..the motel started to shake until a crack destroyed the place and revealed a funeral...Luan's funeral.

"What?" Lori asked. She saw Luan's friends and family crying while saying their last words to her.

Luan...You were my rock. The person who always stood by my side and helped me with my problems. Hopefully they'll treat you well in heaven.

Luan May have went overboard with pranks, but she always did it to get a laugh. Now she can make the angels laugh now.

"No...This isn't real. Luan is okay..." Lori said.

Luan...My baby!! How could you do this? You had so much to live for and now....

"Stop it."Lori said.

Luan was the best sister that I could ever have. I don't know how we could function without her.

As the others kept saying words about Luan...Lori races over and looked inside the coffin only to see the pale face of Luan who appeared to be sleeping. As Lori felt tears come down from her face...Luan suddenly came back to life and grabbed her before she finished her sentence.

I'm already dead.

Lori POV:

After Luan said that, I quickly sat up in bed and started to pant. After calming my nerves, I quickly checked on Luan who was sleeping soundly on her bed with Luna and Lana. As I carefully walked towards the bathroom to freshen up...I looked at the mirror. And saw my reflection..instead of being strong and confident..I seemed scared.

Scared for the fact that Luan could try to kill herself and succeed in the future. 

"Calm down Lori..You just need to keep a close eye on her and everything will be fine." I told myself. After spending time in the bathroom...I checked the time and saw that it was 5:00 in the morning. Way too early for me to be awake, but I knew that I wouldn't get anymore sleep. Not after having that nightmare. 

Hopefully my nightmare won't come true because if it does...

Then I feel like my heart will break and nothing will fix it. Not even Bobby.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋