My Prince [A.B.O]

Warning: a/b/o content, Omega Prince Taehyung and Alpha Pack Leader Jungkook, short, fictional

____________________________________________________________

As a prince, Taehyung was taught how to act like one, talk like one, and even stand like one at a very young age. It was given that he should always act accordingly to his title, to not taint the name and reputation of their Royal family, for he is next in line to be the king and the ruler of their kingdom. His parents were very hands-on with his lessons and trainings, always making sure to guide their son.

That is until that one day.

That one historic day that no one had ever expected. The day Kim Taehyung, the prince of Zera, the only beloved son of King Jinwoo and Queen Taeyeon presented as an Omega. To say that his parents were shocked was the understatement of the century. He himself was appalled by this, horrified even. The prince was expected to grow into their "Mighty Alpha King" that would lead their kingdom effectively, but instead he became the first ever prince to present as an Omega in the land. Their bloodline was impressive and strong, where all their male ancestors were Alpha leaders, while the females were beautiful Omegas. It was kept a secret for a while, only him and his family knew about this. It was until he had his first heat that the word had spread, but was never confirmed nor denied by the Royalty.

His mother was very caring and understanding.

At first, of course, the shock was evident on her face when the news was brought to her that her only son is an Omega. The Queen didn't know how to comprehend this information, but that did not stop her from hugging her son close and comforting him through this phase. She never changed the way that she treated her son, and only showered him with love, care, and affection even more. His mother had told him that there was nothing wrong with him or with his rank and that Omegas are supposed to be treated as equals. She called him "one of a kind" and Taehyung was forever grateful for having such an amazing mother.

But his father was the complete opposite.

There was a look on his face that the young prince can't seem to read. Disgust? Disappointment? Disapproval? He can't really pinpoint which one. His father was the one who had ordered that no word about this was to be announced to the public, for their image and reputation might just crumble in embarrassment, and that hurted Taehung so hard that he couldn't even look his father in his eyes out of embarrassment and guilt. From then on he kept his head low, body tense. He was forbidden to go outside and was only limited with communication. It felt as if he was a virus that everyone but his mother was avoiding. He was like a disease and no one dared to come close.

So when the word was out and rumors began to buzz in the air, he was mortified. He never knew how to react to his own identity and how to accept it, but he knew that he clearly was not expecting for this to happen. The pressure and pain that he was going through was not a joke. He himself hadn't been able to channel his emotions and to really understand his feelings about his newly found rank, but for these people to easily judge and talk about him? Nope, he was not having any of that.

Then, one cold and sorrowful night, the prince had vanished. He had gone missing and the people were talking about this issue that had only confirmed their assumptions about Tae.

So he runs away and tries to forget. As he runs and runs and runs away from the palace, only using the stars in the night sky as his guide, he bumps into something.

Or shall we say, someone?

"I-I'm sorry! My sincere apologies, kind sir. I wasn't paying attention to where I was go-" He abruptly stops when he gets a whiff of the stranger's potent scent.

"No, no, it's fine. I didn't see you there either." The stranger replies with a look of curiosity in his eyes.

"Wait, what's with the cloak? Are you Royal blood?" the stranger asks, eyeing his clothing while raising his eyebrows.

"Uhm.. y-yes... a-and you?" The prince stutters out, red cheeks evident under the moonlight.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, the leader of the Jeon pack." The man says, boyish smile plastered on his face as he bows politely.

"Kim Taehyung, Prince of Zera." He greets back, curtly bowing his head as well with a practiced smile.

"My apologies, your highness, but may I ask why are you wandering off at this hour? I heard that Zera is all the way from the North." Jungkook asks, circling the young prince and investigating.

Instead of answering, the Omega just asks a question back. "Where are we even?"

"You're already nearing South, your majesty." The male answers, now standing before him.

"Well then, could you help me?" He asks, shyly reverting his eyes and fidgeting with his fingers.

Jungkook senses this, the sweet scent of the prince now melting into a subtle, shy smell.

"Of course, I'd love to." The Alpha answers, full grin on his lips as Taehyung smiles at him gratefully.

That night, Taehyung does not regret running away.

Not even one bit.

Word count : 906

Broooooooooooo whut was that ??? should I post a part 2 ?? ;-;