Chapter 2

It's been a few days since they found me. Padme is such a great friend. She's helped me so much. Apparently something's wrong with the engine or something. I don't know. So we have to stop at some planet called Tatooine. I've heard of it before. Just some desert planet for thieves and outlaws.

We landed on Tatooine and are headed towards Mos Espa. Man is this place different than Coruscant. It's so hot and barren. Hopefully when we get to the town we can get something to drink.

We finally arrived at Mos Espa. We're looking for parts for the ship and then we leave. It's harder than it seems. The people are rude and nasty but I'm used to that unlike the others. And it doesn't help that we have this dunce of a gungan named Jar Jar Binks. Don't get me wrong, he's sweet and all but he's incredibly stupid and can get on your nerves.

We finally find a place that sells the part we need, 'Watto's Junk Shop'.

"Ani! Get over here and help the customers!" Shouted a toydarian, ugly things they are, who I assume is Watto. A little boy who is about my age comes over.

"Yes sir. I'm Anakin Skywalker."

"I'm Padme and this is Galadriel Lynn." Anakin stares at Padme.

"Are you an angel? I've heard about them around the cantina from the pilots. They're the most beautiful thing you could ever see." Padme just laughs at that. I can't help but be a little disappointed that he said that to her. I mean she is beautiful and I'm not nearly as pretty. But this weird feeling bubbles up inside me when he says that.

Master Qui Gon came over to us.

"It is the part we need but I'm afraid that we haven't enough credits." Says Qui Gon, "We'll have to retreat back to the ship till further notice."

I than notice that Anakin was staring at the Jedi.

"Are you a Jedi Master?" He asks.

"How did you know?"

"You have one of those laser swords."

"Indeed, it's called a lightsaber. But as I said we should get going." Said Qui Gon. I was a little sad that we had to leave so soon. I absolutely hated the planet but Anakin was kind, I wanted to get to know him better.

"What? You can't leave! There's a sandstorm coming. You'll die out there! Come stay with me and my mother. Please?" Pleaded Anakin.

Qui Gon sighed and looked at the innocent boy

"Ok, but only if your mother is ok with it." I smiled. We don't have to leave yet!

We arrived at the Skywalker household. It was relatively small but hey it's a house, more than I had. There was an older woman there who I assume is Ani's mother.

"Mom! I'm home! I brought company!" He shouted

"Oh Ani! Um why hello. I'm Shmi Skywalker."

"Qui Gon Jin, this is Padme, Jar Jar Binks, and Galadriel Lynn. I'm sorry to intrude but our ship is a ways away and we were wondering if we could stay with you till the storm passed."

"It's quite alright I'm just making dinner now." She replied.

"Galadriel, Padme! Come with me. I want to show you what I've been working on." He then grabbed my hand and led me to what must be his room.

"Ok Ani." Chuckled Padme

"This is C3PO. I built him to help my mom with customers." He said. My eyes were wide with amazement. It was a protocol droid without plating that worked and he built it by himself.

"It's amazing Ani." I finally spoke.

"Thanks." He replied, I thought I saw him blush but it must've just been the heat.

ANAKIN'S POV

"It's amazing Ani." Complemented Galadriel.

"Thanks." I felt my cheeks grow warm. She was beautiful. I know I said that Padme was an angel but Galadriel? She's even more beautiful, so much I can't put it into words.

"Ani! Dinnertime!"

"Coming mom! Let's go guys."

GALADRIEL'S POV

Dinner was amazing. Obviously not as good as what they have on the ship and what everyone else is used to. But it sure beats street garbage. And it was so nice eating together.

They started discussing politics and how Padme couldn't believe that they still have slavery on Tatooine, I guess she doesn't realize that there's slavery in the underworlds of Coruscant too. Just a different set up.

After dinner I was talking to Ani about podracing. I've only ever heard about it, but have always been interested in it. Apparently Ani built his own and races it. He promised me he'd show it to me tomorrow. Then Qui Gon approached us.

"Ani, Galadriel, may I speak with you two outside for a moment?"

"Yes sir." We than followed him. He started talking about these things called midi-chlorians, they make up every living thing and are apart of the force. He than went on to take our index fingers and prick them with some small device that is supposed to tell us how many we have.

"Anakin, you have over 20,000. Galadriel you have exactly 20,000." He seemed shocked. I don't know if it's a good thing or not.

"Ani! Bedtime!"

"Coming! Goodnight Galadriel."

"Goodnight Ani." He left and I turned to Qui Gon. "What does it mean that we have so high counts?"

"Well, are you familiar with any Jedi legends?"

"Yeah. You mean like the Chosen One and such?"

"Precisely, I believe young Anakin is the Chosen One. I think you two will become great Jedi one day."

"Oh, well goodnight Master Qui Gon."

"Goodnight Galadriel."