Chapter 25

A/n
Ring above is something like their's. Also I have almost no clue how a wedding goes so.....bare with me

We made our way through the undergrounds of Coruscant when we finally reached the priest's apartment. We were both in black cloaks so as to not draw any attention. Yes you would think that it'd do the opposite but most people down here wear cloaks.

Padme knocked a few times before the door opened. We were hurried in.

"Galadriel and Padme I presume. I'm Raym Allia, the priest. Your fiance is in the back with two droids." He lead us to the back, it was a small but comfortable room. "So you will go over you're vows, say I do when told, put on the ring, then you are officially married. Ready?" We both nodded. He started saying his part but I kinda zoned out until Anakin started talking.

"Galadriel I have been in love with you since we first met. I called Padme an angel. What you didn't know was that you were even more beautiful. So much that words couldn't describe it. I promise I will always be there for you and protect you. I love you." The priest then turned to me signalling to start.

"Anakin when I first met you I knew I wanted to get to know you better. When I was a little girl I thought that I'd die on the streets before the age of 16 less live to see my wedding day." I started to tear up. "I love you and promise to always be there for you and keep you from doing stupid stuff." He chuckled.

"Now, Anakin Skywalker do you take Galadriel Lynn as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do." He smirked. That damn smirk. The same one I fell in love with.

"And Galadriel Lynn do you take Anakin Skywalker as you husband?"

"I do." I smiled up at him. R2 rolled up with the rings. The priest smiled.

"You may know kiss the bride." This is going to sound so cliche but it was fireworks. It was sweet, happy, an unspoken promise to each other. We pulled apart to see Padme crying. She ran up and hugged us.

"Oh I knew this would happen!" She squealed.

"How I love weddings R2. Oh dear here come the waterworks." I smiled and walked over to the droids. "Master Galadriel! It is an honor to serve you."

"Thank you C3PO."

A/n
I know droids obviously can't cry but I feel like C3PO said that in the movies (I can't remember) or if not, would.