Chapter 19

He eventually calmed down.

"You ok to drive the speeder or do you want me to drive?"

"Yeah...yeah. Wait where's your speeder?"

"It ran out of gas halfway here. I ran the rest of the way. So I gotta ride with you."

"Ok...thank you Galadriel."

We soon made it to the evaporator farm. It was a somber night. They decided to hold the funeral tonight so Anakin could be there.

The next day we were getting ready to leave when a transmission from Obi Wan came through.

"Galadriel, Anakin. I need you to patch this in to the Council. Ah!" Suddenly Obi Wan was out of view and a destroyer came in.

"Done." Said Padme. Suddenly a hologram of Master Windy showed up.

"Lynn, Skywalker. We are headed to Geonosis to help Obi Wan. Your primary duty is to protect the Senator."

"Yes Master." And the transmission cut.

"Setting destination for Naboo."

"Anakin! He's your master and our friend. The Council won't get there in time." Said Padme.

"I know. But our duty is to protect you."

"Ha! Since when does Anakin Skywalker follow directions?" I countered. He stayed silent.

"Well then. If you're going to protect me you'll just have to come to Geonosis." Said Padme. If there's a loophole she'll find it.

"Fine." And so we started our journey to Geonosis.