Chapter 22

A/n
I have no idea how sprained ankles work so...bare with me. Also thank you for reading this far.

My eyes fluttered open, my head was pounding. I tried to sit up.

"Oh no dear! Let me help." Insisted a medical droid. "The others will be so happy to find that you're awake!"

"Where am I precisely?" I questioned the droid.

"You're at the medical center in the Jedi Temple. Now you should get some rest dear. You had a slightly sprained ankle. Should be healed enough to walk on it now though. I'll inform the others of your awakening." And off she went. I closed my eyes for a split second when -

"Galadriel!" I looked to see Padme rush to my side, following behind was Anakin, Obi Wan, and Shaak Ti. "How are you feeling?"

"Besides the fact that your squeezing the life out of me? Yes. But what happened to Dooku?"

"Master Yoda tried to stop him but sadly he got away. The medical droid said you're free to go. Now if you will excuse me I am needed at the Senate." She hugged me one last time and hurried off.

"Good to see you awake Galadriel."

"Good to be awake Obi Wan." He soon had to go and debrief with the council. "Master Ti, good to see you away from the battlefield." She bent down and hugged me.

"That it is. Glad you're alright. Well you were recovering I received news from the Jedi Council. You are to start trials next week. Congratulations." And off she went to join Obi Wan. It was now just Anakin and I. He grabbed my hand with his. It was oddly cold.

"You're hand..." I gasped slightly. He only smiled. Suddenly he bent down on one knee.

"Galadriel Lynn, will you marry me? I don't have a great ring but I love you and I promise to always love you and be there for you." I couldn't contain my tears all the way and one slipped through.

"Yes, but..."

"But what?" He said disappointment and worry in his voice.

"After I face the trials next week, we have the wedding." He smirked.

"Yes...my love." He stood up and leaned down. Our lips connected. It wasn't like before. It was...sweet and happy. We pulled apart. "I love you...Mrs. Skywalker. "

"I love you too. But for now? It's Lynn."