Chapter 5

A/n
Picture above is Shaak Ti for those you may not know.

Everything was fine until the ship came into view. There's this cloaked figure. All of sudden he starts attacking with a red lightsaber.

"Quick run to the ship and tell Obi Wan what's happening!" Shouted Qui Gon, I grabbed Anakin's hand and we started sprinting to the ship.

"Obi Wan! ....Qui Gon needs....you.....someone...is attacking....go." I managed out between gasps. He then ran out to help his master. Padme lead us to the cockpit of the ship to inform Captain Panaka of the situation.

"Captain Panaka, we need to leave now!"

"On it." We started lift off and last second both Qui Gon and Obi Wan jumped aboard.

"He got away." Panted Qui Gon, "Set destination to Coruscant. We need to report to the Jedi Council and tell them about the claimed Sith."

"Yes sir, next stop, Coruscant." Seeing as it would take awhile to get back to Coruscant I decided to take a nap. Boy running for your life sure is an exhausting hobby.

"Galadriel, Galadriel!" I vaguely heard Padme's voice, "Wake up. We're here and you're supposed to go to the Jedi Council with Qui Gon and Obi Wan." She shook my shoulders gently.

"I'm up, I'm up. Ok. I'll see ya later Padme. Bye!" And I rushed off to find the others.

In my haste I knocked into someone. I looked up and was about to say sorry when I realized it was Obi Wan.

"Ah, Galadriel. There you are. The council I almost ready to meet with us." He smiled down at me.

"Sorry Obi Wan." I sheepishly smiled. I spotted Ani and walked over to talk with him while we wait. I could feel he was nervous so I gave him a soft smile.

Suddenly the doors to what must be the Jedi Council room opened and a booming voice spoke, "Come in Qui Gon."

I trailed behind everyone else taking in all the new sights. There were so many Jedi. Some there in person and some communicating with a hologram projector.

"My fellow Jedi. I am afraid there is a Sith. He found us on the desert planet of Tatooine."

"Disturbing, this is. Be careful, we must." Said a short green Jedi.

"How can you be sure?" Asked a darker skinned man, who I recognized as the voice that invited us in.

"He was strong with the force, we barely got away." The darker skinned man simply nodded.

"Other news, you have?"

"Yes Master Yoda. On our journey we found these kids, Galadriel Lynn and Anakin Skywalker. I believe that if trained they will become great Jedi. I have reason to think that Anakin is the Chosen One."

"Hmm. Step forward, Miss Lynn." Said Master Yoda. And so I did. "Strong is the force in you. Become great Jedi you will." He said he then turned to another master, "Master Shaak Ti, train her you will."

"Yes Master." She bowed her head. She than turned to me, "Galadriel come with me, we shall start your training."

"Yes Master." I than followed her out without catching I last look at my friends.