Gaz is a good aunt

Gaz tilted her head up as she applied more blush to her cheek. She had nearly finished putting on her makeup, and had just put on some lip balm when she felt a tug at the hem of her dress. Gaz bent down and scooped her niece up in her arms.
"What's up Bip?"
The young girl blinked her endlessly bright mahogany eyes at her aunt.
"Auntie Gaz where are you going?"
Gaz booped where the girl's nose would be.
"I'm gonna take you home and tuck you into bed."
Bip frowned slightly.
"I thought we were gonna stay up tonight and play video games."
"Not tonight sweetie, we've got to get you home to your dads."
"But Auntie Gaz, where are you going after you take me home?"
Gaz looked in either direction and whispered playfully to her niece.
"I'm gonna tell you a secret, I'm going on a date."
"A DATE! Two of you is already enough! We-"
Bip stopped screeching abruptly as her antennae drooped from their raised position and her eyes dulled from their raging red.
"Sorry I almost insulted humans again."
Bip looked down guiltily.
"It's alright squirt, now how about you go pack a bag and we get you home, hopefully those two idiots aren't fighting again."
Gaz muttered the second half under her breath as she let down the smeet. Bip ran off to her guest room as Gaz smoothed her hair back and pulled out her phone to dial up her brother.
Two rings in a tired voice answered.
"Gaz? What's up? Is Bip okay?"
"Yeah I'm taking her home in just a minute.
"Shit."
Gaz could hear the rustle of sheets and the identifiable crinkle of fabric.  She rolled her eyes, of course they two were doing that again. Honestly Gaz expected nothing else from the couple.
"Just be decent when I get there to tuck her in or so help me you will suffer."
She could hear her older brother shudder across the phone line and mutter confirmation and worried noises. She could faintly hear a sleepy voice stirring and asking what's and ehh?s. Gaz ended the call and walked out of the bathroom to Bip's guest room.
"Bip, you ready?"
"Yep!"
The hybrid smeet jumped in Gaz's arms with a smile as the two descended downstairs and out the front door to the car.
A short ride later and they pulled up to the tall eerily glowing house. Bip seemed to vibrate excitedly and jump in her seat as she saw her home. The two walked past the gnomes to be greeted my an extremely tired Dib.
Bip's eyes lit up as she saw her father and she glued herself to his legs in a hug. Dib knelt down to ruffle her unruly jet black hair.
"Dad!"
"Hi spitfire."
Bip beamed at the nickname and walked through the front door. Dib and Gaz followed as Bip's eyes scanned the room. Her shoulders seemed to slump.
"Where's Gir and minimoose? And Pap?"
Dib smiled softly at his daughter's worry and reassured her gently.
"Pap's asleep as are Gir and minimoose, they've had a long day and deserve the rest. As do you spitfire."
Bip immediately nodded and opened up the panels of her pak to shove her things carelessly to the floor as a human child might do so with a bag.
"Okay! I'm ready to go to bed."
Dib looked over at Gaz who kept on checking her watch.
"I'll tuck her in, you get going."
Gaz nodded and walked towards the door quickly.
"Bye auntie Gaz!"
"Good luck!" Dib called out as his sister stepped out of the door.
Bip then walked bouncily over to the elevator as Dib followed half asleep. Bip's room was down in the base, and after asking the computer nicely, it sent them down.
Bip hopped onto her soft bed and sat expectantly until Dib grabbed each layer of blanket and pulled it over her one by one.
"Warm enough dear?"
Bip hummed contently in response. Dib kissed her forehead and repeated what he said every night.
"If you get scared just remember dad and pap are just a quick Elevator trip away and the computer will listen to you."
Bip nodded and snuggled into her cocoon as Dib sighed in satisfaction and shut the door gently. Dib then took a short elevator trip up to the nest floor. Thanking the computer he stepped into the nesting chamber to hear the soft chittering of his mate. He called out softly to the tired Irken.
"I'm back. Bip's all tucked in and will be asleep soon."
"That's good, now get back in the nest."
Dib didn't need to be told twice as he definitely heard the dangerous tone of Zim's command. The human wiggled into the heavy cocoon of blankets after ridding himself of too warm of clothes. Zim sighed in relief once his mate was secure in the nest and was almost immediately glued to his side for warmth. Dib welcomed him into his arms and let his eyes shut again.

Gaz rapped her nails against the counter as she checked her watch once more, praying to some greater power that the gorgeous blonde hadn't stood her up.  But she'd been waiting 2 hours. She had given up, she tried texting the gorgeous gal but the alluring vixen seemed to have blocked her. Gaz instead switched tactics and called up a rarely used number.
"Hey."
"Yeah, they stood me up, could you come here and actually make this outing a success?"
"Yeah I know, yeah I'm willing to do some extra work in exchange."
"Thanks you're great."
Gaz ended the call and pushed her bangs back. It was only a few short moments before there was a murmuring and glances at the door. The man who entered towered and radiated knowledge and inspiration.
Gaz waved at her father and he swiftly sat across from her, dusting off his lab coat.
"Hello Gazlene."
"Hey dad, thanks for coming, I was really bummed when she didn't show."
Professor Membrane nodded solemnly and looked off into the distance momentarily. Then he clenched his fist in energy and a slight grin showed under his high collar.
"They don't know what they're missing."
Gaz chuckled.
"Thanks Dad."
"So how's Dib?"
"Oh he's good, his kid is doing great and-"
"My son has a child!? How did I miss that!"
Gaz bit her lip holding back the urge to tell her father that he'd been a grandfather for at least 2 years.
"I guess you just got really busy and word didn't spread, you should meet her, she's real sweet."
Professor Membrane was quiet for a moment then nodded.
"Yes! A reunion! I must meet my grandchild!"
Gaz smiled, she was kind of glad the stunningly pretty blonde had stood her up, for now she could finally spend a day with her family and that's truly a blessing.