Stinky stinky time

I got this idea from pidgeonlife
(Thanks bro) anyways, on to the fic!
WARNING: there will be some lemon in this chapter, so skiddadle if you no likely, and stay if you do, enjoy!

Dib pushed Zim back onto his bed with a smirk and half lidded eyes.
"Not so tough now, huh spaceboy?"
Dib whispered, Zim gave a humored exhale and responded with a tone just as quiet and seductive.
"You'll never catch me you vile thing."
"Mm, maybe I already have..."
Dib murmured as he thumbed Zim's velvety chin. The two joined lips passionately, Zim's gloved claws running through Dib's hair and Dib's hand inching up Zim's thigh, tongues tangled as Dib hooked his fingers into the waistband of Zim's lacey black underwear.
Suddenly the door swung open.
"Son have you- OH DEAR ISSAC NEWTON!"
The professor scrambled to cover his eyes as Dib jumped back from Zim, who stayed unmoving, an annoyed look on his face.
"D-dad I-"
Dib stuttered, his face ablaze as he readjusted his pants.
"Dib this is the fourth time this month I've walked in on you two having..."
The professor sputtered searching for the right word.
"Intercourse!"
Membrane pinched the bridge of his nose and shook his head.
"Could you just do this at Zim's instead? Gaz is getting mad and honestly I'm tired too, so for my sake just get a room."
Dib opened his mouth to speak but his father interjected,
"A room not in this house."
Dib blushed and nodded, Membrane left the room and Dib shut the door before flopping on the bed beside Zim who was incredibly bored by now.
"By Saturn that was embarrassing..."
There were a few moments of silence before Zim said,
"So are we going to mate or not?"
Dib immediately scooped Zim up, who squealed in surprise, and started making his way to Zim's house.
When they arrived Dib marched straight down to the base floor with the soft squishy bed. Setting Zim on it Dib loomed over Zim's once more, his eyes pools of lust filled gold.
"Now, where were we?"
Dib queried as he slowly brought his hands near Zim.
"Right here."
Zim breathed out as he pulled Dib hands back to the waistband of his underwear with a sigh. Dib hummed and leaned down to kiss Zim's cheek as he pulled down the panties with ample time for Zim to voice his disinterest. Once they slid all the way off his thigh highs Zim gave a quiet moan and sat up. Dib looked up at his alien boyfriend.
"Help me take off my uniform."
Dib nodded and moved to help pull the pink collar above Zim's head along with the heavy tunic, armor like sleeves following with the other fabrics. Once Zim was free of his uniform and gloves Dib began to undress in turn. He had already shrugged off his coat at home so that wasn't a problem. Dib pulled his shirt over his big head and unzipped and undid the button of his jeans before shimmying out of them and tossing them to the floor amidst the other clothes scattered haphazardly about. Dib sat back down on the bed and turned to Zim, who lay out against the mattress, claws tapping lightly of the cushy material.
"Come here."
Zim purred out the command, berry eyes gleaming and antenna laid back for the most part, yet not limp with disinterest. After years of studying the other Dib could read Zim like a book based off of his body language alone. Snapping out of his analytical haze Dib scooted close to his lover and took one of his small hands in his own, rubbing it gently in circles and maintaining eye contact with the irken. Zim rolled his eyes.
"Get on with it stinky."
Dib smiled to his himself and promptly picked Zim up and plopped him on his lap.
"Needy aren't you?"
Zim raised his claws and growled, a warning for Dib to watch his words, Dib simply chuckled and leaned down to kiss at Zim's soft neck. The alien let out sighs and rested his hand on the back of Dib's head to encourage his taller. Dib moved on to nipping at the skin as his hands wandered over Zim's velvety skin. As Dib marked up his boyfriend's neck Zim chirped softy and rolled his hips lightly against Dib's. Dib groaned softly against Zim's neck before suckling a spot with more fire.
"Diiib."
Zim whined, tapping on Dib's shoulders with his hands flat.
"Alright, alright, I get it, how do you want to do this?"
"Anyway you want my taller."
Zim purred out, gazing up at Dib while holding onto his chest with half lidded eyes.
Dib sighed and curled his fingers around Zim's hips while he thought about how to approach this. Just as Zim's short patience was wearing thin Dib brought his fingers up to Zim's slit.
Zim gasped and gripped onto Dib's arms, his face a violent blue.
"Thought you could use a little prep beforehand."
Dib murmured as he wiggled his finger in the warm channel. Dib gave a quick kiss to Zim's cheek and squirmed the finger some more, causing Zim to chitter and grind down on it. Dib chuckled at the sight and gently added another, Zim moaning in repose with his tongue lolling out. Dib set to work stretching Zim out , scissoring his fingers and swirling them around, Zim but his lip harshly and whimpered as Dib felt his fingers be coated with goo.
"I think you're ready."
Dib muttered as he pulled out his fingers and wiped the goo on the side of his boxers. Zim nodded and spread his legs for Dib. Dib tugged down his boxers and crawled over to Zim.
Zim pushed Dib back onto his butt and positioned his slit over Dib's member.
Dib looked up at Zim, eyes asking if they could go on, Zim nodded and moved down, Dib moaned feeling the intoxicating heat around his length, Zim was always so warm and wet, plus his insides always squeezed on Dib so amazingingly. Zim melted at the feeling of being filled, of pleasing his taller, and of being held by Dib's strong arms. Zim stayed in a emotionally goopy puddle for a while until he adjusted and rolled his hips to tell Dib he was ready to go on. Dib kissed Zim's cheek and started to move. Zim moaned lowly at the feel as his antenna drooped in front of his face. Dib grabbed for an antenna with each hand and stroked gently, causing Zim to turn to goo above him as his breath hitched and he called Dib's name.
"Dib, oh Diiiiib, Irk...."
Zim muttered off things Dib couldn't hear as he focused on pushing Zim to the mattress so he could show his alien a good time. Zim laid against his alien bed and looked up at Dib through half lidded eyes.

Yeah I'm just gonna yeet out I'm tired, might finish it later idk