Bip's a germaphobe

Bip let out an ear shattering scream, soon followed by Dib running right into the doorframe with a smack.
"What's wrong!"
Bip pointed at Gir across the room dripping with something, she whimpered and ran to hide behind her father's coat.
Dib picked her up doing all he could to stop her from getting more upset by seeing Gir.
"Shh it's alright dear, we'll sterilize him.
"Promise?"A sniffled voice asked shakily.
"Of course. I swear on my life."
Bip buried her wet face in Dib's shoulder.
"Do you want to do something calm with Pap?"
Bip nodded her head. Gir cocked his head to the side and Dib glared pointedly. He would tend to the messy robot in a minute. Dib and Bip headed downstairs to the lab. Zim worked on something, goggles over his eyes.
"Zim, could you help?"
Zim perked up and once seeing his distraught smeet took her from Dib and shoved the man down.
"What happened my smeet?"
Bip sniffled and let out a noise of distress as she guestered wildly. Zim nodded.
"Dib thing what happened to upset her like this?"
"Well Gir-"
"How"
"Gir-"
"How!"
"I'm telling you how!"
Zim settled down, gently stroking the top of Bip's head.
"Well Gir was covered in something revolting and the unsterile nature of it upset her, so I told her you two would do something calm, and i'll sterilize Gir."
Zim shuddered and nodded turning abruptly and marching further into the lab with Bip. Dib grabbed a set of gloves from a cabinet and went back upstairs to retrieve the filthy robot.
To say it simply he had more work cut out for him as Gir had donned his green disguise and had marred the fur considerably. Dib knelt down with his arms out.
"Gir!"
Gir looked up happily and the warm call of his name and dashed closer to the human. Before he could slather whatever he had on him on Dib, Dib quickly picked up the robot and held him an arms length away. Gir smelled horrific and Dib gagged a little but swallowed it down and set on a smile.
"Do you want a bath Gir?"
Gir squirmed in his grip excitedly and nodded. Before Gir could change his mind Dib brought Gir to one of the many sterilization stations in the base. There was one on every floor as the germaphobic aliens couldn't stand being dirty, Bip somehow more than Zim. Dib dropped the messy robot into a tub and clicked a few buttons on a pad nearby to fill the tub with cleaning solvent. Gir screeched happily at this and clapped his gunked up hands together. Dib pulled on some gloves and grabbed a cup to coat gir in cleaning solvent. Dib filled up the cup and poured it over gir's head.
"Gir, could you take off your disguise?"
Gir nodded and unzipped the suit before stepping out of it to reveal more filth on his metal. Dib soaped up his hands and after giving Gir a bath toy to distract the sir unit he started cleaning the matted and messy fur of the suit.  This was going to be a long day.