More stand in au

Dib shifted slightly in bed half asleep trying to not awaken the figure snoozing on his chest.
"Goodnight Zim."
Dib murmured lovingly only to hear,
"Wha, Dib?"
From his girlfriend Felicia's mouth. Dib panicked for a second before hastily answering.
"It's nothing 'Lica."
Felicia shrugged and shut her eyes again going back to sleep on Dib's chest. Dib wrapped his arms around her guiltily as his face burned. He did it again. He couldn't keep doing this to her. It was wrong but this was the closest he'd get to actually having Zim. Besides she didn't seem to know or care. Dib shut his eyes and let the feelings boil down enough so he could sleep again. They likely wouldn't.
Through the camera bug in Dib's open laptop Zim could see the hideous female and his nemesis. Hearing his own name being mumbled softly with such admiration and affection made the Irken invader smile and sigh with his hands rested on his hands. Surely the Dib was being influenced by his heinous love pig and didn't hate Zim and would stop ignoring him. Zim knew that the faulty love pig was not loyal and had another love pig she hid from Dib. That was unacceptable. Zim would have to make a plan to get rid of the nuisance girl.

Halloween party
Felicia sipped at her red solo cup feeling exhausted, not physically, but of Dib. He'd been super close to her the entire party and though he adored her brilliant fluffy sexy mothman costume, he was more focused on making sure no one came near her. She wanted Dib to scram, she wanted to flirt and make out with people who actually were physically attracted to her. Hopefully Dib would get drunk enough and leave her alone, but he had turned her down on the shot she'd offered him, instead throwing it back herself. One of the party goers walked up to them, high as hell, holding a blunt.
"Heeey Dib, take a hit!"
Dib tried to voice his refusal but Felicia did that little snort laugh she did when he thought he was a loser. Dib's eyes widened and he snatched the blunt, pulling it up to his lips and leaning back against the wall behind him while taking a long drag like he would with a cigarette after school with Felicia and the other smokers. Felicia smiled smugly to herself as Dib clearly was overthinking. When Dib over thought, he liked to talk, Felicia leaned pretty early if you stuck a cigarette in his mouth he'd smoke the hell out of it while in his own brain. The less Felicia had to hear Dib's voice the better.
Felicia soon found herself on Darren's lap on the couch. As they sucked face Dib giggled and talked with the other stoners about this and that, as they smoked in a gaggle.

Membrane snaps

Dib stumbles into the living room with Felicia not far behind him. Professor membrane looks up from the dishes and smiles behind his coat.
"Hello son!"
"Hey geezer."
This takes membrane a back and he stops washing to check on dib.
"Dib, are you alright?"
Membrane's brow is furrowed as he takes out a pen light to examine Dib's pupils.
"Mmhm."
Dib responded absent mindedly, swaying slightly as he hid. Membrane could smell something off about his son, after a few seconds he recognized it.
"Dib! You smoked cannabis?"
"Juuuustta aliiitle bit pops, don't be such a downer."
"By Newton's three laws, this is horrible, what happened to my boy child?"
Membranes gaze wandered to Felicia who looked completely sober. His face took on a menacing look.
"You. You're the reason he's been doing so awfully lately, he slept fine before you two got together, in fact since you started dating, his anxiety levels had increased, his serotonin levels have gone done and he's never been more miserable! I would much rather him hunting aliens than being like this! I don't ever want to see you near this house again!"