Human soulmate au time bois and baps

Dib woke up to a familiar tingle on his arm, he groaned and opened an eye to read the new note from his soul mate.
Morning stinky.<3
Dib sighed and pulled out a marker.

Zim beamed as his soulmate wrote back.
How do you even know if I'm stinky? And I'm not!
Zim loved annoying his soulmate,his dumb soulmate who had new scratches and bruises every week and ruined Zim's perfect skin. But Zim was stuck with this idiot and he could be so sweet to Zim. Zim snickered and wrote back,
It's intuition, and use pen, I don't want your whining on my arms all week. 

Dib scoffed at the message and tossed his marker to grab a pen.
Then just give me your number.
He scribbled as he brushed his teeth and looked at Gaz who was brushing her hair.
"Soulmate bothering you again?"
She asked dully, she was more focused on clipping up her side bangs with indigo broaches.
"Yeah, ooh, are those new?"
"Yep, it's a gift from Tak."
"I still can't believe you met your soulmate before me."
Dib sighed, Gaz laughed and punched his shoulder.
"It's because you're a pussy."
"Says the lesbian..."
Dib mumbled under his breath,
"Watch it asshole, both me and Tak can kick your ass without breaking a sweat."
"Got it."
Gaz smoothed here hair and smiled as she scribbled on her arm in blue.
<3 you
Dib didn't comment on this and instead spat out the toothpaste in his mouth.

Zim turned in his swivel chair as he tapped his pen to his chin.
I don't want to make it too easy for you, you deserve a challenge.
Zim stood and pulled on a pink long sleeved knit sweater and some white shorts and black thigh highs. His parents had grown tired of homeschooling him and had signed him into the local hi skool. He stepped down the stairs and ruffled his younger brother's hair, he wanted to slide down the bannister but his mother would throw a fit if he did about his skin condition.
Gir beamed up at Zim.
"You excited?"
"Not really..."
Gir deflated slightly then got excited again,
"You could meet stinky there!"
Zim blushed slightly at the thought of running into his soulmate at some dingy hi skool.
"Probably not, my soulmate is a genius, he's probably in college already with half a law degree."
Gir blinked,
"I was just trying to cheer you up... you were so mad about the skool thing..."
Zim's eyes widened,
"Oh Gir, that's so sweet of you! You're the best brother ever!"
Zim scooped his brother up in a hug, Gir giggled in his specially made mongoose dog onesie.
"Really?"
Gir asked,
"Really."
Zim set Gir down and picked up his backpack from the hook and stepped into his shoes, his family lived in a really big, really nice house as their father made a lot of money.
"Zimmykins!"
"Uggh, mom!"
Doris hugged her son tightly,
"Are you ready for your first day of skool?"
"I should've just walked..."
Zim mumbled.
"Now let's go to the car!"
Zim groaned and started doodling on his arms as they walked to the car.

Dib sat on the bench at skool as he saw the marks appear on his arm with a happy sigh, his soulmate made the cutest doodles, however rudimentary they were, todays was one labeled mom suxks with a derpy looking lady, Dib chuckled and snapped a photo of it with his phone. Then the bell rung, Dib scrambled to his first period and sat down in his seat. The other students filed in one by one, Dib tugged his sleeve over his arm covered in writing. The class chattered until the second bell rang.
"Quiet!"
The teacher hissed, the students shut up and sat down. There was a knock on the door. The teacher growled but opened it to let in a boy clad in pink with pale sickly skin. He handed a note to the teacher and she grumbled.
"We have a new student, Zim Ira. Speak Zim."
Eyes turned to Zim.

Zim looked at the sea of eyes,
"Hello, I'm Zim, I've been homeschooled most of my life, I have a skin condition and a little brother named Gir."
Zim smiled and fiddled with his fingers.
"Zim go sit behind Dib."
Zim looked to where the teacher pointed and saw a tall boy in a black trench coat and gold eyes. He was pretty, handsome even, Zim blushed slightly and paced quickly to his new desk. He tried to focus on the lesson, but kept on looking back at Dib. Zim wondered if his soulmate looked as nice as Dib. Zim wanted to write to his soulmate and talk to him, but he could do that after school.
The lesson finally ended and the students stood Zim got up nervously as well. He didn't know what to do and bit his lip. He tapped Dib's shoulder. Maybe he could help.
Dib turned and looked at the shorter figure with pale purple eyes.
"Yeah?"
"Could you help me, I don't know what to do or where to go..."
"I'll help you, can I see your schedule?"
"Yeah!"
Zim was ripped from his small daydream of Dib pressing him against the wall and averted his eyes as he quickly got his schedule out and handed it over to Dib.
"Huh, that's funny."
"What?"
"We have the same schedule."
Zim thought of having 8 classes with this gorgeous creature. It sounded amazing.
"Oh, cool, could you help me around?"
"Yeah."
As the two walked to their next class they made small conversation.
"So have you found your soulmate yet?"
Dib asked,
"No..."
Zim mumbled back, a little ashamed, he was 16, almost everyone had met their soulmate by now. Hell, Dib probably had met his too. Zim envied whoever it was.
"Me neither."
Nevermind, maybe Zim did have a chance.
"What's yours like?"
Dib asked. Zim blushed.
"He's really smart, funny too. He can be annoying but he's nice. Pretty good artist too."
Zim smiled at the thought of his soulmate, then turned to Dib.
"What about yours?"
"Oh, well they don't tell me much, but from what I can glean they're smart and sassy, they aren't fond of their parents and they have a little brother they love, I don't know their gender, I wish I did. But they're adorable! They drew such a cute thing this morning! You wanna see?"
Zim didn't want to look at it, he couldn't bear to see that Dib had a soulmate. For some reason Zim had developed a crush on the boy in record time, he couldn't help it, he was so mysterious and tall.
"Im good."
"Oh, okay."
They were quiet for a bit till Dib spoke up,
"Um, could I share something with you? It's not important but..."
Zim perked up at the thought of Dib telling him something more.
"Of course!"
"I'm a little worried. About my soulmate, they usually respond and write me all the time when I'm in class, but I got none today, are they just busy or did something bad happen?"
Zim wanted to lie and say that Dib's soulmate must have been ignoring him, but Dib's somber face encouraged him to support Dib.
"I'm sure they're just busy Dib."
"I hope so, I wouldn't want them to be mad with me."
"I haven't written to my soulmate in a bit either, usually I can write all the time because of homeschooling, but now I'm here, so I couldn't write him. He's probably worried half to death."
"Oh, we're here!"
They had arrived at their next class and split ways to head to the teacher's desk and Dib's desk alternatively. The teacher pointed to a seat in the back next to a ginger. Zim sat down and pulled out a sparkly pen.
Hey, sorry I was busy w/ school, you okay?
Zim settled back and tugged his sweater sleeve back down. He fiddled with the purple ribbon he tied on this morning. The ginger leaned over.
"Hi! I'm Keef!"
"Um, hi?"
"Have you met your soulmate yet?"
"No..."
"Awesome! We might be soulmates!"
Keef immediately shoved his arm under Zim's nose.
"Do yours match?"
"N-"
"Gosh Keef, not again, you're so desperate. Don't worry, he does that to everyone."
A girl with purple hair and braces turned and smiled at Zim as she shooed Keef away.
Hi, I'm Gretchen. What's your name?"
"Oh, I'm Zim."
"It's nice to meet you Zim."
"Quit your yapping back there!"
The two shut up after that. Zim.'s arm tingled and he sneaked a look.
That's ok, I was a little worried, but I'm doing ok now, I bet you're looking gorgeous today
Zim blushed and kicked his legs happily.
"What's up?"
Gretchen asked quietly.
"Oh, my soulmate just wrote something nice."
"Can I see?"
Zim bit his lip.
"Sorry, I'm pretty self conscious about it..."
"It's okay! I was like that for a while, then I met Zita and everything went to perfection."
Zim sighed in relief and started to write back.
You made me blush Stinky!
There was a laugh across the classroom, the teacher scowled and yelled at them. The class continued on and Zim didn't have any time to write to his soulmate. The bell finally rung and Zim stood from his seat, Dib walked over and waved.
"Hey we have PE next, let me walk you there."
"Sure. You seem chipper."
"Yeah well, my soulmate wrote to me during class and it made my day."
"Oh."
Zim felt a little jealous that it wasn't him who had made Dib feel better. The two headed to the locker rooms and Zim went to the coaches office.
"Hi, um what am I doing?"
You'll be dressing out in loaner clothes and working out with you class.
"Do you have any long sleeved shirts?"
"No."
Zim wilted and glumly accepted the loaner uniform.
He didn't want to change into the shirt as he felt nervous about exposing his arms. He went to the locker written on his schedule and opened the lock after a few tries. He took off his shoes and slung off his backpack, stowing it in the locker. He looked at the grubby uniform and pulled down his shorts to change into the running shorts. Zim pulled off his sweater nervously and unbuttoned his shirt as fast as he could, before putting on the revolting shirt with a gag. Zim looked up his things and went outside to the blacktop shielding his arms. Zim walked to where he could spot Dib and went to ask the coach we're he sat. The teacher pointed to number 13 and Zim sat down nervously trying to hide his arms as best he could. He was buying a sweatshirt for PE as soon as he could.