Tagr time.

Gaz groaned as another minute ticked by, she still hadn't shown up, she was seven minutes late and Gaz was patient but not that patient with Tak. The coffee shop's doors opened with a ring and there was a streak of navy as Mimi darted to sit upon Gaz's table.
Gaz turned to look at Tak who looked irked, no pun intended, with the ends of her blue hair singed.
"That blasted Zim..."
"You're late."
"I was taking revenge."
Tak hissed back. Gaz slid Tak her coffee and Tak picked it up and sat down. Gaz reached her hand out for Mimi to smell, Mimi skipped that and rubbed her head affectionately on Gaz's hand.
"Your cat likes me."
"Mimi is not a cat she is a highly advanced SIR unit."
"You didn't deny that she likes me though."
Gaz said with a smirk as she pet Mimi's sleek head.
Tak rolled her eyes and sipped from her sweet coffee.
"So how's school going?"
Tak asked cautiously, Gaz groaned.
"Absolute shit! My professors are so dumb! I already know this shit!"
Tak chuckled,
"Of course you do Gaz, you're a bright human after all. Why don't I treat you, GameStop, 200 dollar limit."
Gaz grinned.
"Deal."
"But you stay the night at my base."
Tak said quickly with a smirk. Gaz rolled her eyes.
"Yeah, sure, whatever, now let's go!"

The two paid and left the cafe, going straight to the GameStop. Gaz immediately looked at the gameslave Switch, the newest console. Gaz already had one and was stoked to see new game releases, including the hard bug based game, hollow knight. Gaz immediately grabbed a copy and looked at the other games, a vampire piggy slayer reboot, but she heard that it added nothing and wasn't as good as the one on the gameslave 2. She needed to replay her old gameslave 2 games, the backwards compatibility should let her play on the gameslave 5, One of her favorite consoles. Gaz walked around and found some other games then headed to where Tak stood.
"Here, it's under 200 bucks."
Tak looked at the stack of games and sighed.
"We should get your consoles before you stay the night."
Gaz grinned as Tak paid for the games.

The two sat at home in bed with tangled legs as Gaz clicked rapidly as she progressed through the game, Tak groomed her antenna meticulously and watched her girlfriend play games late into the night where Gaz finally fell asleep after saving her game.