4

The Next Day

(Y/N) and Eri woke up and got ready for school. They woke up later than they expected so they didn't have time to make breakfast and would have to stop by the convenience store before school. Also, Rio decided to only make breakfast for herself because she didn't care enough about the other people she was living. Even though one of them was her own sister.

Once (Y/N) and Eri got to the convenience store, (Y/N) got a bottle of milk and a cereal bar while Eri got a bagel with cream cheese.

On their walk to school, they ran into Komori.

Komori: "Good morning (Y/N)!"

(Y/N): "Good morning. You seem to have a lot of energy."

Komori: "It's because I didn't have to wake up early this morning for volleyball practice. Usually, I have to be at school an hour before school actually starts."

(Y/N): "Seriously? Eri why didn't you have to leave early?"

Eri: "Oh, since it's the first week of school, the coaches decided to not start having practice in the morning until next week."

Komori: "You also play a sport?"

Eri: "Oh yeah. I'm on the girls' volleyball team."

Komori: "Really? I'm on the boys' volleyball team. What position do you play?"

Eri: "I'm a wing spiker. Oh, and my name is Sato Eri. You can call me Eri though."

Komori: "I'm Komori Motoya. I'm a libero."

(Y/N): "He's also the number one libero in the country."

Komori slightly blushes: "I didn't know that you knew that."

(Y/N): "I figured out yesterday. It's pretty amazing that you're number one."

Komori: "Haha, thanks."

Eri: "So you guys met yesterday at practice?"

Komori: "No, we met at the supermarket. We ran into each other at practice yesterday."

Eri: "Oh."

Komori: "By the way (Y/N), I noticed that Mai was talking to you yesterday after practice. What was she talking to you about? She won't tell any of us."

(Y/N): "She was actually asking me if I would be interested in becoming a manager for the boys' volleyball team."

Komori: "Really?! She asked you?"

(Y/N): "Yeah, I was kinda surprised because I never met her before."

Komori: "I'm surprised too since she's usually really picky about that kind of stuff. But, are you actually going to join?"

(Y/N): "I thought about it and I think I might. But first I have to make sure that being a manager doesn't conflict with my school work."

Komori: "I see. Well, it would be pretty nice if you became a manager. Mai gets pretty stressed out doing all of the manager work and having to deal with all the guys. I think she would really appreciate it if you joined."

Eri: "(Y/N), are you planning on going to the boys' practice after school today? Because we can meet up like yesterday and then walk home."

(Y/N): "I probably will because I need to find out more information about being a manager."

They Made it to the Front of the School

Komori: "I'm glad to hear that. Well, I have to go to class. See you guys later."