18

When the head of the event finished explaining everything to everybody, they began to assign two teams to every court. Of course, those two teams will not be going against eachother the entire day. Instead, there will be rotation. So, everybody had to remember the different courts and teams they were assigned to.

It turns out that the Itachiyama boys volleyball team will be assigned to court B with Shiratorizawa, then court E with Fukurodani, and then court C with Inarizaki.

(Y/N): Hey, Sakusa.

Sakusa: Hmm?

(Y/N): I know a little bit about Shiratorizawa and Fukurodani, but do you know anything about Inarizaki?

Sakusa: They're a powerhouse school in the Hyōgo prefecture.

(Y/N): Wowww! So you guys will be going against three powerhouse schools on your first day. That's nice, right?

Sakusa: It would be, if there weren't such annoying players are those teams.

(Y/N): What do you mean?

Sakusa: You'll see.

(Y/N): Ah, okay...I wonder if he's being over-dramatic again.

After all the teams were assigned, everyone started to exit the gym and make their way to their assigned courts.

On their way there, (Y/N) pulled Komori to the side.

(Y/N): Hey, Sakusa said that were some annoying players on the teams we're going against. Is that true?

Komori: Welllll, I wouldn't say that they're annoying. They're just different.

(Y/N): Different?

Komori: Yeah.

(Y/N): Care to elaborate?

Komori: On the Shiratorizawa team, there's this guy named Tendou that likes to provoke the other team's players. The captain of the Fukurodani team is a little loud for Sakusa's liking, but an overall nice guy. And on the Inarizaki team, there's this spiker and setter duo that can be tough to deal with.

(Y/N): A duo?

Komori: Yep, they're called the Miya twins. They're household names in the volleyball community actually.

(Y/N): Ohhh...

Komori: One twin, the spiker, is a chill guy. But the other one, the setter, his standards and expectations can be a little...much.

(Y/N): Despite these players, I think it would still be great practice for you guys.

Komori: Haha, that's true.

Sakusa: (Y/N).

(Y/N): Yes?

Sakusa: Walk with me.

Komori and (Y/N) look at eachother and then back at Sakusa.

(Y/N): Okay.

Sakusa then looped his arm around hers like before, and they walked to their assigned court.

(Y/N): I wonder why he's acting like this...

There was a very simple explanation why he was acting like this.

Turns out, there were a couple of ball boys gawking at (Y/N) while she was talking to Komori. Sakusa noticed, he got mad, and he wanted to make sure they knew that (Y/N) was his. If (Y/N) knew this, she would find it extremely sweet and cute. However, Sakusa will never tell her because it's too embarrassing for him.