15

(A/N): If you were wondering, this is how Mai looks

(A/N): If you were wondering, this is how Mai looks. She has light brown hair and dark brown eyes. I'm not used to drawing anime characters so I'm sorry that it's not as good as the anime and that there are a bunch of lines. I still haven't decided if I'm going to draw Itō and Eri because it's quite time consuming and I've been really busy lately. Anyways, I hope you enjoy this chapter!

After (Y/N) finally got off the floor, she made a b-line for Eri and Rio. Unfortunately, Eri wasn't there because she had a practice match with the Fukurodani girls' volleyball team. But, Rio was.

(Y/N): RIO!

Rio: How was your date?

(Y/N): I think that were boyfriend and girlfriend now.

Rio: You think?

(Y/N): Okay, I'm 99.9% positive that we are because he did ask and I did say yes.

Rio: Sounds pretty official to me. Why are you so unsure?

(Y/N): Because it came out of nowhere.

Rio: Ah. Well, at least it happened.

(Y/N): Yeah...

Rio: Something the matter?

(Y/N): Uhhh, what are you supposed to do in a relationship?

Rio: Good grief.

For the remainder of the night, Rio and (Y/N) had a long talk about what typically happens in a relationship. It wasn't (Y/N)'s fault that she was completely oblivious. She just never really liked someone or been in a relationship with someone before.

Later on, she did tell Eri and Itō about her new relationship.

The Morning of School

(Y/N) woke up extremely early today because she was required to go to the morning practice. The reason why is because the coach wants the managers to write down any individual or team areas that need improvement.

(Y/N) was a little nervous about going to the practice because she hasn't seen Sakusa in person since Saturday. They've texted eachother a little bit, but it's easier to speak to someone over the phone than it is in person.

However, Eri calmed (Y/N) down during their walk to school and reminded her that it wasn't that big of a deal.

Once they both got to school, they separated and (Y/N) entered the gym. When she walked in, she noticed that she was the last one to arrive.

(Y/N): Good morning everyone.

The Volleyball Team: Good morning.

(Y/N) walked toward the coach's bench and began to receive instructions about what she had to do today. Afterwards, she looked around the gym for Sakusa. She saw him talking to Komori on the opposite side of the gym.