23

The next morning, (Y/N) woke up really early. It's probably because she couldn't get the conversation that she had with Eri last night out of her head. (Y/N) ended up thinking about that conversation more than her actual date with Sakusa.

Whenever she replayed everything Eri said to her, she immediately felt her face heat up.

(Y/N): I hate Eri and will never forgive her.

(Y/N) continued to have mental arguments with herself about how it wasn't that big of deal and that she needed to calm down. Halfway through one of her mental arguments, she heard a knock at the door.

When she opened the door, she met with a tray full of breakfast and Mai's smile.

Mai: Good morning.

(Y/N): Oh, hey. Good morning. You're up early.

Mai: So are you. I just wanted to bring you some breakfast before the day begins. It's going to be pretty hectic.

(Y/N): That's true. Thanks.

(Y/N) opened the door wider and gestured for Mai to walk inside. Once (Y/N) closed the door and made her way to the table where Mai was setting down the tray of food, Mai showed the real reason why she was there.

Mai: So how was your date? I want to know everything that happened.

(Y/N): Why are you so curious?

Mai: I've always wondered how Sakusa would act on a date. I don't know if he would be a rude germophobe or a decent guy.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes and began digging into the food that Mai brought.

(Y/N): Well for your information, he was a very decent and considerate guy on our date.

Mai: I'm shook. Tell me more.

(Y/N): We just went to a restaurant and then to the park. That's about it.

Mai: Did you guys kiss?

That question caught (Y/N) off guard and she almost choked on her food.

Mai: I'll take that as a yes.

(Y/N): Why are you asking me that? You literally elbowed Komori for asking that same question last night.

Mai: That's because we were in public. We're not right now, obviously, so it's okay for me to ask.

(Y/N): Yeah, yeah.

Mai: How was the kiss?

(Y/N): It was just a normal kiss, I don't really have anything to compare it with.

Mai stared blankly at her.

Mai: That's it?

(Y/N): ...

Mai: ...

(Y/N): What did you expect me to say?

Mai: I just thought you would give me more details. Something to work with.

(Y/N) rolled her eyes again at Mai.

(Y/N): Let's just change the topic.

(Y/N) definitely did not want to share the conversation she had with Eri last night because she felt like she wouldn't hear the end of it from Mai.

Mai: Fine. I'll let you off the hook. But when you guys go on your second date, you better explain it in more detail than you did right now.

(Y/N): Whatever you say.

Throughout the rest of breakfast, Mai and (Y/N) talked about today's activities and how they don't want to go to back to school. Even though they're only staying at the training camp for the weekend.

Mai was already ready when she came to (Y/N)'s room, so she just hung out there while she waited for (Y/N) to get ready. Once (Y/N) was ready, they made their way downstairs. They still had about half an hour before they had to be at the stadium so they decided to stay in the lobby for the time being.

When they were about to start walking over to the stadium, they saw Komori and Sakusa walking out of the elevator. As soon as Sakusa saw (Y/N), he immiedatly started to make a beeline towards. Completely ignoring the previous conversation he was having with Komori.

Komori first looked confused, but when he saw (Y/N) his face basically read, oh, that makes sense.

Sakusa: Good morning.

(Y/N): Good morning. We were just heading over to the stadium.

Sakusa: Okay. You're staying with me the whole day, right?

(Y/N): That's the plan.

Sakusa: Good. Let's go.

Sakusa and (Y/N) started to walk together and absently minded forgot about the other people they were originally with.

Mai: They look cute together.

Komori: It's like they're in their own little world.

At The Stadium

Everyone had to meet in the same place, like yesterday, because the head of the event had to give a summary about what's happening today. Even though they already told everybody yesterday. They also listed off who's in what group. (Y/N) wasn't sure why they were being so thorough. Something bad must have happened the last time they held this event.

After everyone was allowed to head towards their assigned teams and courts, Sakusa pulled (Y/N) to the side. He made sure that he didn't draw to much attention and that nobody was listening.

(Y/N): What's up?

Sakusa: When are we having our second date.

(Y/N): ...

Sakusa: (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Uhhh...Why-why are you asking this? R-right now?

Sakusa: I want to go on another date with you so when are you free?

(Y/N): Umm. How 'bout we go on a date after the training camp is over?

Sakusa: ...okay...

(Y/N): Alright, let's go over to the court now.

Sakusa nodded and followed (Y/N), making sure he still kept her close so that guys won't stare at her like yesterday.

When (Y/N) got there, she saw a few unfamiliar faces. There was a short guy with orange hair, a tall guy with rooster hair, and another guy who was pretty attractive. And it seemed like he knew he was attractive. She also saw another another set of guys.

(Y/N): They must be the guys Sakusa gonna go up against.

(Y/N) lightly tugged Sakusa's jacket.

Sakusa: Yeah?

(Y/N): Who are all the guys on your team. I don't recognize some of them from yesterday.

Sakusa: I'm pretty sure the guy with brown hair is Oikawa. I don't know who the other two are.

(Y/N): How about the guys on the other team?

Sakusa: The guy with the bald tennis ball kind of hair is Kiryu. He's the number one ace right now. I don't know who the short spiky haired guy is or the tall guy with no eyebrows. And then there's Kita, Ushijima, Semi, and Bokuto.

(Y/N): Ahh, gotcha. Well, I bet you'll have a fun time.

Sakusa mumbled: Some of these people are barely tolerable though.

(Y/N): What was that?

Sakusa: Nothing.