25

Sakusa and (Y/N) walked off together. Mia and Komori went their separate way to the cafeteria.

They weren't too upset with the couple's decision because they know that Sakusa was probably uncomfortable with (Y/N) being around so many guys. He was probably jealous too. So they thought that maybe some alone time would be the best for Sakusa.

Sakusa lead (Y/N) to a quiet area outside. Honestly, he would rather sit inside but there was just too many people and he wanted to have all of (Y/N)'s undivided attention.

Before they sat down to eat, Sakusa made sure that the area was clean and gave (Y/N) some hand sanitizer. He then lathered his hands in hand sanitizer.

Once he felt like everything was clean, he gestured for (Y/N) to sit down and then followed suit. He then wrapped a meat bun in a napkin and handed it to her.

(Y/N) cheerfully took the meat bun.

(Y/N): Thank you Sakusa!

Sakusa: No problem.

Sakusa proceeded to take a meat bun out for himself.

(Y/N): Did you have fun playing today?

Sakusa: ...Yeah. It was fun. But I would rather play with my team than with other people.

(Y/N): Why? Don't you think it's good practice?

Sakusa: I'm not going to be playing with these people in the future so why should I play with them now.

(Y/N): You never know. (A/N:  😏)

Sakusa: Yeah, yeah. How 'bout you?

(Y/N): Yeah, I had fun. I liked watching the volleyball games. I also met a lot of knew people.

Sakusa paused.

Sakusa: Who?

(Y/N): Just the guys that you were playing with.

Sakusa: Hmm.

(Y/N) noticed Sakusa go quiet and started to stare at him.

Sakusa: Can you stop staring at me.

(Y/N): Are you jealous?

Sakusa: ...No...

(Y/N): I don't believe you.

Sakusa: Then don't ask.

(Y/N) couldn't help but laugh at how childish Sakusa was acting. Sakusa didn't appreciate this and glared at her.

Sakusa: Stop.

(Y/N) collected herself.

(Y/N): Sorry. It's kinda cute that you're jealous.

Sakusa slightly blushed and turned away.

(Y/N) wrapped her arm around his and smiled at him.

(Y/N): Don't worry. I only like you.

Sakusa looked at her and then held her hand. (Y/N) looked at him confused. Sakusa looked off.

Sakusa: It's fine.

(Y/N) smiled widely.

(Y/N): Okay!

They continued eating and talking until they had to go back to the court.

At the Court

Sakusa and (Y/N) were still holding hands when they walked in. But they unconsciously let go when they noticed that they were receiving unwanted attention.