19

(Y/N), Sakusa, and Mai were the first to arrive at court E. The rest of the team followed behind them.

Mai: I wonder where the other team is...

(Y/N): We just got here early, they should be getting here shortly. Are you excited to play against them Sakusa?

Sakusa: ...

(Y/N): The captain of Fukurodani must really bother him.

Komori: Hey, Mai and (Y/N)!

(Y/N) and Mai: Yeah?

Komori: The coach wants you guys to get some extra towels from the front. Apparently, one of the ball boys threw out our towels by accident.

Mai: How could someone throw away that many towels?

Komori: I don't know, but it's not that big of the deal. I'm pretty sure that they give towels out for free anyways.

(Y/N): Let's hurry and get the towels so that we have enough time to watch their matches.

Mai: Yeah, yeah.

Just as Mai and (Y/N) were leaving the court they heard the door swing open from the other side.

Bokuto: Hey, hey, hey!

Akaashi: Please lower your voice Bokuto.

(Y/N) noticed that Sakusa looked absolutely disgusted and ended up laughing to herself.

Mai: What are you laughing about?

(Y/N): Nothing, don't worry about it. Let's just go. It shouldn't take that much time.

Turns out, it did take a lot of time to get towels. This was mainly due to the fact that other ball boys have been throwing out volleyball teams' towels throughout the day.

Mai: *sigh*These ball boys are a bunch of idiots.

(Y/N): That's kinda rude Mai.

Mai: It's true. Now we have to wait. We might not even get towels.

Just as Mai finished that sentence, one of the workers came out with a basket full of towels and handed them to Mai.

(Y/N) smirked.

Mai: Say one word and I will dropkick you to the ground.

(Y/N) felt a shiver go down her spine and quickly nodded before following Mai back to the court.

When (Y/N) and Mai made it back, both of the teams were done with their first practice match and were about to continue the second one.

(Y/N): Great! We didn't miss anything important.

Mai and (Y/N) made their way back to the bench and placed the basket of towels down.

Mai: I'll take notes on our team, you take notes on Fukurodani.

(Y/N): Got it!

As (Y/N) was getting out her notepad, she noticed that one of the managers for Fukurodani was staring at her. (Y/N) didn't really know what to do, so she slightly bowed at the manager and continued watching the game.

The second match ended up taking a lot more time then anyone expected, but Itachiyama still won in the end. Throughout the match, (Y/N) was able to take a lot of notes on Fukurodani's team. Especially the captain.

(Y/N): That captain seems emotionally unstable...and the setter...that poor setter...

Both of the teams took a short break before the third match.