𝐓𝐄𝐍

ᴠᴏᴛᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛ

𝐋𝐞𝐢𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐃𝐨𝐭𝐬𝐨𝐧

....Continued

It was now 7:45 p.m. and my mom left about 30 minutes ago. I was home alone now. I had called Deija but she wasn't answering. We don't even talk like that no more. She slick be making comments bout me on Insta. For what? Ion know.

My phone started ringing and I looked down seeing a ft call from 'Bubba🖤.' I rolled my eyes and decided to answer cuz if I don't, he gon have a whole fit.

"Yes?" I asked once I saw his face.

"Wassup whea' you at?" He asked.

"I'm at home. Why?"

"You not busy, are you?" He asked. I hesitated a lil cuz I didn't know why he asked that. I lowkey wanted to say yeah but I was also kinda lonely.

"Nah I ain't. You coming ova'?" I asked.

"Yea. You not mad at me no mo'?" He asked.

"I still am but we'll talk about that when you get hea'." I replied.

"I'll be thea' in 15." He said.

"Drive safe and be safe." I told him.

"Always pooh." He said, smiling.

"Kamari." I sternly said.

"Aight aight I will." He said and hung up.

He got here 15 minutes later like he said. He texted me saying he was here and I should unlock the door. As he was about to knock, I opened the door. He just stood there smiling, and holding a bag.

"Hey pooh." He greeted, and hugged me. Once he realized I wasn't gonna hug him ack, he let go of me and went inside. I locked the door behind him.

"I brought some Quickway." He said.

I gladly took the plate and opened it. Inside was some shrimp, chicken, beef, rice, noodles, and some lettuce.

"You not talking to me forreal?" I heard him ask.

"Kamari how many times I done told you to stop drinking and popping percs? Yo ass don't listen, you fucking stubborn. Has anyone ever told you that? That shit is bad for you Kamari. I know shit is not easy but c'mon you can't be using drugs and alcohol as you getaway." I stressed.

I looked at him seeing he was just looking straight ahead. He had on a blank stare. It was as if everything I said, he wasn't paying attention or listening. I shook my head and went back to eating my food.

"I have PTSD." He blurted out and my head instantly snapped up.

"I've had it since I was 14. I also have IED and bipolar disorder. My childhood was hectic Lani. That shit had me mentally fucked up." He spoke, finally looking at me.

For once I saw the hurt in his eyes. The pain he's been suffering from for years. All of it was coming out right now.

"I'm a fucked up nigga Lani. I can't fix myself and ion know how to do that shit. I did this shit alone. I can't even tell my grandma bout this shit cuz ion wanna stress her out. She already tryna take care of my lil sis and I'm doing my best tryna provide fo' boffum. I go through this shit alone, ain't nobody helping me." He ranted.

I scooted closer to him, laying his head on my chest as he sobbed.

"It'll be ok Kamari. You not alone, you got your grandma, lil sis, Don, Meech and Shoota, and Trey, if y'all still talk to him, but that's not the point. There's a lot of people who love you and care for you Kamari, including me. I'll help you through this aight, trust me, we'll get through it." I said softly.

𝐞 𝐱 𝐜 𝐮 𝐬 𝐞  𝐦 𝐢 𝐬 𝐭 𝐚 𝐤 𝐞 𝐬  🥰