|.1

I try to relate songs to the chapter title

I flop down on the bed exhausted from UA

"I wonder where mom and dad are?"

I got up as I started looking around for them. They were no where to be seen so I assumed they were at hero work. That's when my phone buzzed with a notification. My family was the 3rd Top Heros so I was pretty rich and had luxuries.

I opened up the text to see my mother texted me to dress formally since the whole family was coming over for dinner. I hated it when they came over because they would talk about the evil deeds they've done. Sometimes it would make me want to throw them across the room since I could do it.

My power is telekinesis so I could move objects and with practice over time I was able to move huge objects including humans. I was recommended to UA since my power helps to. The cool thing is I can fly with it too but it takes a lot of concentration.

I started getting ready and after I did everything I realized everyone was already here. I came out in your best outfit.

 I came out in your best outfit

Pick an outfit

Pick an outfit.

I came out and sat and so far everything was going swell until.

"Instead of becoming top heros why not become top villains." My uncle said as everyone in my family started agreeing.

"We told you we're not interested in partaking of evil." Mom mentioned

"What about you, Y/N?" My aunt asked

The whole tables attention turned onto me.

I sat up straight and looked at everyone.

"I'm also not interested in partaking of evi-"

"What about that Shigaraki guy he seems charismatic about evil and he's hot." Auntie mentioned. Everyone mumbled in agreement

"Why mention a boy of evil doing. He won't change my mind even if we met in person." I stated.

Everything ended and I returned to my room finally after showering and changing and doing everything necessary. I layed in bed and locked the door with telekinesis. I kept trying to find the remote to my TV but realized it was across the room. I used telekinesis to grab it and I turned on TV. Its not good to use my powers just because I'm lazy but my bed says otherwise.

I scrolled through Instagram and then charged my phone and fell asleep. I was awoken to a tumbling on the ground.

I opened my eyes but didn't sit up to investigate. It was for my own safety for them to think I asleep. I heard grunts of pain and i turned my head to look at them. They were injured badly and I got up to help them. Maybe this was the only safety they could find.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Since the walls were thick you couldn't really hear me even if I was yelling.

"Are you okay?"I asked checking out more of their wounds. They were gunshots.

"Lay down and I can heal you." I said

They layed down with hesitation and I used my telekinesis to get rid of the bullets and I used the first aid kit to treat them.

They moved their hands and stood up.

"What's your name?"I asked

....

"Hello?"

"My name is Tomura Shigaraki." He stated as he put down his hoodie to reveal his crimson red eyes.

I gasped and opened my mouth to scream but before I did he put his hand on my mouth and shushed me.

"Do anything and I'll kill your family."

You panicked but calmed down a bit. He let go and you back away into a corner. He walked closer and looked at me.

"What's your name?" He asked

" Y-y/n L/n" you announced

Now was not a time to be scared. For crying out loud you were recommended to UA. You were bad and you weren't gonna let him deflate your ego!

You stood up as bravily as you could.

"Nice to meet you ,Y/N" he said putting his hand out to you

"Nice to meet you too, Tomura Shigaraki. " you said as you shook his hand.

While shaking his hand I used telekinesis and threw a bat at him. He caught it and looked at me with those eyes that scared you deeply but you couldn't let him see. He chuckled lowly.

"What did I say about your fami-" he paused

"Isn't the rest of your family evil. That's where I know you from," he smiled, " Y/N L/N, Neice of Slasher and Blood Moon. Cousin of Greyson and Step-cousin of Red Painter!" He said laughing

"Daughter of the Top 3rd Heros, Lady Protector and Naon! What happened to them why didn't they become evil too!" He laughed insanely

"We have a thing called JUSTICE" I emphasized the word justice as I spat at him.

He caught me off guard and pinned me against the wall holding my wrists. Our bodies so close together.

"We can fix that now can we" he smiled like a madman and you looked at him with hatred but apart of you liked this.

"Now don't tell anyone I was here and just rest your pretty head and we can meet again soon!"

"But." I hesitated

"But what. Did you want me to stay a little longer." He said teasingly

I nodded to his tease but I wanted to ask questions.

He looked at me shocked at my response but he stepped back from the window and walked at me lifting up my head by my chin.

"Listen Princess, I cant stay for long so this is the last time we meet. Don't forget it." He stated as he jumped out the window and I looked down to see an empty road.

I sighed wanting to ask a question. But that would have to wait for a really...really really long time. A.k.a never. I closed my window and plopped down on my bed letting rest catch up to me.

The chapters will be longer in the next few chapters.