S2. Ch.3

"Shigaraki.." i moaned running my fingers through his hair.

"Shh." Shigaraki hushed as he leaned towards me and kissed me.

"Please...go faster." I begged wanting to feel more.

I woke up from the amazing dream as I saw Shigaraki sleeping next to me. I sighed and flipped onto my side looking at his back.

I lifted his shirt rubbing my hand on his back feeling some scars. I looked at the bruises he had from fighting. He then flipped onto his side still sleeping.

I rubbed his face then kissed his lips as I smiled. I then saw him wake up watching me watch him. He smiled and kissed me.

"What do you want got breakfast?"he asked.

"You." I said smiling trying to seduce him.

He laughed and got up going to go make breakfast. I sighed and got up.

I need to get something for my urges soon. I then heard the door close and I got up seeing Shigaraki was gone.

"Again?" I asked.

He didnt even finish breakfast. I began making myself some breakfast since he left. By this point I could say he's cheating on me. But I know he wouldn't...I think.

I finished up making breakfast and just stood there eating my cereal. I walked around eating my cereal and looked at my bag.

I need to start packing. I went to my wardrobe and began picking out clothes. I began getting excited for all the fun things that could happen. And I mean a different type of fun....anyways.

I began folding the clothes and putting it in my suitcase. I then heard the door open and I leaned back to see who it was.

"Hey! Can you tell me how these swimsuits look on me!" I said to Shigaraki as he nodded.

I went to my wardrobe and grabbed the 2 as I went to the bathroom.

Credit to the artist

I put on the swimsuit I liked the most and exited the bathroom as Shigaraki looked at me.

He looked at me for an uncomfortable long period of time. I started to feel a bit insecure and thought he didnt like my body.

"If you dont like it I can change..." I mumbled.

"Uh...no-no! I'm sorry. I was just surprised at how beautiful you looked." He said getting up and walking over to me.

I looked down smiling as I saw him in front of me. He lifted my face as I felt the glove texture on my chin. He kissed me as I smiled.

"You're so god damn gorgeous." He whispered into my ear kissing my neck.

"Yeah yeah. Let me change. Order pizza or something." I said going into the restroom immediately and I felt my face go hot.

I changed quickly and exited as I heard him ordering pizza. I decided to call Toga. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.

"Y/N!" She yelled into my ear.

"Hey!" I said.

"What's up!"

"Nothing just wanted to call to say hi." I smiled.

"Really! Well hi! I'm with Twice. Did Shigaraki tell you-"

"Hey! Why'd you end the call. " I whined.

"Oops." He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.

He gave my phone back as i went back to call Toga.

"Don't call her." Shigaraki said.

I nodded and put the phone down.

"Did you and her have a fight?"

"No." He said giving me the cold shoulder and just stopped asking.

"Your getting irritated. Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

He looked back and sighed.

"Sorry. I didnt mean to have a bad attitude." He said as I hopped on the bed and layed.

"It's fine. It happens. You can't control how you feel but you can control how you show it." I smiled as I felt the bed smoosh to the side as i saw Shigaraki.

He pulled me in and hugged me.

"I missed you so much." He said as I turned on my side. My back facing Shigaraki.

He hugged me tight and I felt his breathing. I smiled and snuggled closer meanwhile doing the butt thing. Scooching my butt closer to him. He grunted and I giggled.

"Stop teasing me. If you keep doing that you'll have to finish what you started." He seductively whispered.

I felt my face go hot as I stopped.

"Did you order the pizza."

"Yes it's coming soon. No worries."

I decided to just close my eyes and sleep. Until I heard my phone ring. I reached for it and saw my mom pop up on the screen. I answered.

"Hey mom. What's up. "

"Hey um..so your father died." She said.

I hung up the phone and just layed there.

"Hey. What's up?" Shigaraki asked.

"My dad died." I said.

"Oh I'm sor-" I shushed him.

I don't wanna discuss it anymore. I just wanna sleep this day off and not worry about anything. I heard my phone ring again and saw it was my mom again. I answered it.

"I'll give you the information to the funeral. Bye..love you." She said.

"Bye. Love you too." I said hanging up.

I closed my eyes and decided to just go to sleep. I took multiple naps just to get away from this day.

BAM! Anyhoo how would you guys feel if I made my own book with my own characters and storyline. I've been working on it and I want to post it.