Winter Wonderland 3.

I fluttered my eyes open to see a Tomura right in front of me. I quickly opened my eyes to see him sleeping so peacefully. I stared at him sleeping and I felt so relaxed.

I sat up walking to the window and looking at the blizzard still acting up. Tomorrow was our last day here and it was a little sad since I loved it here. I sighed loudly which caused Tomura to flinch fast awake punching the air.

I flinched backwards which made me fall on my butt and I made a little squeak from the compact of the ground.

Tomura quickly got up rushing to my side lifting me up.

"Are you okay? Are you hurt?" He asked with worry all over his face.

"I'm fine just a reaction noise." I said as I stood on my own two feet.

Tomura just stood there with worry all over his face and I hugged him nuzzling my face into his shirt. It was really cold and his warmth brang comfort to me. He hugged me back and I let go as i hopped onto him as we landed on the bed. I hugged him tightly wrapping my legs around his stomach so we can stay like this for a bit.

"I'm hungry. "I mumbled into shirt.

"Oooh~" he said

"For food!" I shouted

"I'm a full course meal honey."he said laughing.

I was a flustered mess but if I can't see him he cant see me.

"Well are you gonna get up and get food?" He asked

I nibbled into his shirt a little smiling.

"The full course meal is right here. Right?" I said giggling and I got out of the embrace and I stood up.

I grabbed pots and pans trying to find something to make pancakes with and finally I found it as I placed it on the stove and I put back the rest of the utensils and i grabbed a whisk as i started to make pancakes.

I unconsciously started singing again while i was cooking breakfast for the both of us. I finished pancakes and placed them at the table where Tomura was.

He started singing like a dork mocking me.

"Jerk." I scoffed as I sat down as we ate pancakes.

I sighed and looked at his eye and looked out the window to still see a blizzard hitting except much harder.

"I'm just gonna say it..."I mumbled and Tomura looked at me putting a piece of a pancake in his mouth which made him a lot more cuter.

I sighed as I looked at him and just stared in his eyes and I stood up getting ready to book it.

"Iloveyou." I said fastly and ran to the bed hiding in the sheets.

Why did I do that?
AHHHH

I mentally screamed at myself and my heart was going as fast the blizzard.

I heard a chuckle from the side of the bed and I closed the sheets tighter over me as I squirmed like a worm.

I then felt a tug on the sheets and i held then tighter as it started getting harder to breath.

He tugged a little harder and I held on tighter.

He then did a final tug which swooshed the blankets off me and I layed there like a dead animal.

Maybe if I'm dead he won't even dare bring up what I said.

I then decided to play dead and he poked my neck and I flinched a little. He touched my spine and it tickled a bit. He started getting more down and down and I got up quickly before he could poke my butt.

I covered my face with my hands to hide my flustered face.

"Sorry repeat that again." He said as he hugged me like a stuffed animal.

I gave a sigh of relief.

"Have you already fell in love with me?" He asked as I could feel his lips tugging at the end of his lips.

I sighed deeply and I couldn't lie anymore.

"I do."I said bluntly as I felt him hug me tighter.

We stayed like this for a while but meaning to be with him meant I had to leave my dream,my family and everyone behind. I didnt mind though.

"So are you gonna ask the question or what?" asked as I pulled away looking at his eyes as I tilted my head.

His smile grew wider

"Y/N, I'll ask the question when it's catching you off guard"he asked holding my hands I nodded understanding him

I hugged him tightly as we just layed down cuddling each other waiting for the night to end we also watch some anime on my phone. Tomura took a nap so I was left to deal with my own boredom. I got up deciding to get icecream. I buzzed the buzzer thingy

"This is the front desk, how may I assist you today?" A girl said through the intercom.

"Yeah um can I get some (favorite icecream) with (favorite toppings on icecream)." I said

"It'll be up right away!" She said as I let go of the button as I watched spongebob and I heard the door knock.

I got up scrambling onto my own two feet and I opened the door to see Rin holding my icecream. I quickly grabbed it so I could close the door quickly.

"Wait, Y/N." Rin said and it was already to late

"What now Rin?"I asked looking down on the ground

"I just wanted to know what you said if you really meant it." He said.

"Yes I really meant it. I moved on and so should you so please.... let me love without having to see you hurt. You need to move on."I said pleading to him.

"Y/N. I will have you as mi-" he got interrupted by the door closing and I didnt even touch the door. I looked to see who closed it and it was Halo.

I locked the door quickly and I bowed to Halo.

"Thank you so much!"I said grateful

"You're welcome." She said and we continued to eat icecream while watching Spongebob.

Sleep then came close and I went into my bed where Tomura was still and I closed my eyes.

"What time is it?" He asked

"10:54" I said

"I've been sleeping for that long?" He asked

I nodded

"I'm still tired so night." He said bluntly as he crawled into the sheets with me and I felt his hand over my hip.

"Goodnight..." I said smiling

Yes I know it's a short chapter but it also means the book is about to end sadly! Just one more chapter and I'm done with the book. I feel sad! I wanna cry but that means I get to start on the next book. It's probably gonna be a Karma Akabane x Reader or Dabi x Reader you guys can vote but I'm gonna go for one when I find a plot that I like really well

Love you guys bye!!!!!