S2. Ch.2

I opened my eyes and closed them right back as soon as I saw the bright light.

"Baby!" I yawned. No response

"Babe!" No response

"Shigaraki!" I called again. No response.

I opened my eyes and looked around. I felt something sticky on my forehead as I grabbed it and it was a sticky note.

'I'll be back around 5 p.m -Shigaraki'

I frowned and closed the curtains as I went onto my tablet to see if there were any new commissions.

There were 2 commissions for Yumeko Jabami and 3 for Ciel Phantomhive. I went to my desk and opened a drawer full of Yumeko and Ciel as I grabbed them.

I got some shiny bags and put them in separated. I put some snacks in there and a little card. I put it in an envelope and had to write fragile on them.

That process only took like 5 minutes. But now I have to get ready to go to the post office. I decided to just go in sweats and tie my hair back.

I decided to walk because the post office isnt very far from my house. Plus I need to exercise.

I arrived in the post office and did everything and left to go home. I was scrolling through my phone when I bumped into somebody.

"I'm so sorry." I said and they nodded and I walked around them going home.

I heard footsteps behind me and saw the guy following me. I got a bit anxious and I didnt like it. I continued for a few blocks and turned every corner as he continued following me.

I saw a girl right across the street as I ran to her.

"Hey! I havent seen you since forever!" I said making it seem as if we were friends.

She was really confused at first but she figured it out and we held a conversation till the man left.

"Thank you so much." I smiled and she nodded.

I then continued my way home and entered my house and locked the doors. I went into my room and felt somebody grab me covering my mouth.

I looked up and saw Dabi as my heart rate went slow. He uncovered my mouth and let go.

"The hell was that for!" I said.

"I didnt want you to alert the neighborhood. Anyways I need help with a girl." He said going into my living room and flopping onto the couch.

"A girl? OOOOHHH. Who is this girl." I smiled.

"Shes someone important to me and right now shes mad at me. And I dont really know how to apologize." He said.

"Whatd you do to her?" I asked.

"That's not important. I just need help with her." He sighed.

"Well. What's her favorite thing to do?"

"She likes to go to the carnival."

"Take her to the carnival then and make that your apology." I smiled.

"I'm not sure if she even wants go out with me."

"Well at least try." I said.

"Thanks Y/N." He said leaving my house and disappearing.

(Spoiler for my new book about to come soon 😼)

I didnt know Dabi was able to find love. I'm surprised a girl even wants him.

I laughed at that thought and decided to start packing.

This was just a quick chapter because I'm gonna dye my hair soon.