|.5

I woke up in a room in a chair tied up with a light shining on my face. I hissed

"Turn the light off!" I screeched closing my eyes.

They flickered off the light and I opened my eyes to see.

"Tomura?Toga?Dabi?" I asked I knew them from the evil side of my family.

"But why?" I yelled

"You seem like a good fit to be on the League of Villains." Dabi said.

I scoffed, "Like I would join!" I spat in Dabis face

"You have no choice! Besides it would be nice to have another girl on the team" Toga smiled crazily

"And what happens if I resist"i said as I smirked.

"Then you're gonna know what real pain feels like." Tomura said and he was behind me holding my shoulder with 4 fingers.

"I should've known you were gonna stab my back." I said vigorously and I could tell that hurt him a bit but he was just putting on a facade.

"What about UA, what about my parents. What will they think!" I asked

"We've already figured out that problem." Someone said. My whole family walked in showing my parents with knives to their throat.

"Don't hurt them!" I yelled moving around in my chair struggling to get free.

"We'll let them go if you join the league of villains." They said

"No!" I yelled and the knife went deeper into my dad's skin

"No..." I whispered and the knife went deeper in

"Fine! But dont hurt them please!" I cried for mercy for my parents.

"That's what we thought"and they took the knives away from my parents.

I was still strapped in the chair seeing my parents suffer. I didnt cry. I didnt feel anything.

They let me go from the chair and I just stayed sitting looking at my parents. I stood up walking to them looking down on them.

"Sorry." I said as they were dragged away.

"You'll be living here and we already packed your stuff here so feel free to explore!" Toga shouted as she held my arm.

"Let me show you around!" Toga hopped up and down as I followed her.

"This is the bathroom." She introduced me to a sparkling clean restroom.

"The bedrooms. Were on a budget cut so you're gonna have to sleep in one of the guys room. I sleep in kurogiris room so you're gonna have to choose between Dabi and Tomura.

We eventually stopped the tour and I familiarized everything.

We went to the bar and I see Tomura sitting in the corner looking at the TV .

"Hello Y/N, may I get you a drink?" He asked

"Water please " I smiled at him

"Have you figured out which room you're gonna sleep in?" Kurogiri asked

"I'm choosing between the backstabber or the grape so I dont know yet." I said

"Excuse me what did you call me"Dabi asked

"A grape. Come at me bro." I said and surprisingly he ran towards me giving me little time to react.

I used telekinesis to lift him up and it worked as I smiled at him.