Winter Wonderland 2.

I awoke to the snowflakes falling down. I sat up looking outside and it wasn't to harsh since the sun didnt show that much. Clouds were blocking it and I got up and walked to the window. It was so beautiful just seeing the snowflakes fall with no worry about the world. I walked into the kitchen and started making my favorite breakfast.

I made some extra for Tomura and just left it in the microwave for it to not get swarmed with a fly if there was in here anyways. I sat at the dining table just eating normally. I brushed my fingers through my hair multiple times with it getting caught in a tangle every time.

I finished my food and washed my plate as I left to the bathroom looking at myself.

I sighed slowly and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair.

"If we go out today then I might was well take a shower."I mumbled to myself and I warmed up the shower and I went out letting it warm up.

I grabbed my clothes for today and made sure to make it warm since it looked cold outside.

I took a final look at Tomura. I walked over and saw his resting face. I smiled slightly as his hair was messed up and his face so peaceful.

"Why am I watching him sleep?" I whispered and I walked over to the restroom locking it.

I stood in the shower and finished up putting on my clothes.

A great sweater with lines going down the sweater. Some black leggings and a grey beanie.

I left my hair down just letting it plop. I always air dried so I went out holding the beanie waiting for my hair to dry. I threw the beanie on my bed and went to watch TV. I made sure to put the volume low and I just watched the show. I checked the time.

8:47

I stood up stretching.

"Its been a few days since I used my quirk and I need to see what Halo is capable of doing..." i mumbled.

I picked up things with telekinesis and placed them down normally.

"Halo."I called and like that a white blob popped up

"Hai?" She said smiling

"Show me what you can do so I can know your weak points. " I said smiling back.

She transformed into things that are useful for everyday life like a bike. She then changed into cute little critters and changed into only one scary animal. Her most strongest point was being able to wrap around people's arms controlling them. Her weak point is that this took a lot of energy out of her which tired her a lot.

"You can rest now.." I sighed

She went onto the couch and transformed into the letter Z.

"Morning..." Tomura mumbled as he went into the kitchen

"Oh! I made some breakfast earlier, it's in the microwave!" I said cheerfully and he opened the microwave grabbing the food. He ate it standing up and went into the bathroom.

"Gee, who peed in his apple juice." I mumbled.

I waited for him to finish up his shower and waited and waited.

I got bored and just went onto the balcony breathing in the nice refreshing air. I looked around at the town to see what we could do today.

"Movie theaters....ice skating....skeeing!" I said excited at the thought of being able to skee down a mountain.

I smiled happily and waited out there partaking in the nice view. I then felt someone hug me from the back and I quickly looked up to see Tomura with his eyes closed enjoying the hug.