|.2

"I know a girl to help us defeat All Might and increase our popularity." Dabi stated

"What's her name" Shigaraki said bluntly

"L/N Y/N" he stated

Shigaraki looked at him with his eyes wide open showing his red orbs piercing through Dabis eyes.

Shigaraki chuckled

"That girl really does have power. But based on her parents beliefs she is striving to become the hero who saves all. Why can't she become like everyone else in her family. The best villains to ever exist."

"You know you could always destroy her beliefs in heroes. Just have a misfortune happen." Dabi explained

"Why are you so interested in this girl." Shigaraki asked

"She's someone who has power and desires to go what she is after. If she becomes a villain she'll set a goal to destroy the best hero ever" Dabi said

"I guess you're right there but we need to gain her trust. Speaking of that I know where she lives so I'll help her change her mind on heros."

Y/N POV

I awoke to the bright light shining on my face. Luckily it was Saturday, a day to clear up your mind about last night. To be honest you're not even sure if it happened or if it was a dream. God you hoped it was a dream and you didn't encounter a villain.

You got up and grabbed your essentials to take a shower. With that you grabbed spandex and a grey sweatshirt with 2 lines going down the sleeves.

You grabbed undergarments and went to go take a shower. You open the door to reveal a glass shower in the corner with lots of room and luxury sinks and a normal toilet. Everything in there was white so you had natural lighting.

You walked over to the shower and turned it on to warm water as you looked in the mirror. Undressing you walk in the shower throwing your dirty clothes in the bin.

You felt the pitter patter of water splashing on you as you thought of Tomura Shigaraki.

He scared you
He made you feel exhilarated
You loved that feeling

A feeling you haven't felt in a long time. Just feeling the adrenaline course through your blood flow and feeling hyped up.

But you had regrets.

If you immediately saw his face you could've attacked.
If you saw his face you couldve screamed for help.
If you saw his face you could've called a hero or the police.

But finally you accept the fact that you were thinking different at that time.

You look over to the shampoo and apply it.

It was your favorite scent and when you applied it on your hair you felt more calmed.

You finally finished your shower and walk to the mirror with it all fogged up. You dry yourself off and get dressed as you make a smiley face on the mirror then washing the fog off. You brushed your teeth and put your hair in a messy bun.

You walked out the restroom turning the light off and the fan on to get rid of the fog. You walked downstairs to see your butler setting down your plate of breakfast and you sat down at the table along with mom and dad.