|.4

I awoke in a hospital in the bed as I looked around to see I was injected with tubes.

"Ah. You're awake, we have some visitors if you would like to see them. " the doctor said

"What happened?" I asked.

"You saved a civilian but hurt yourself. You didnt get any bone fractures because the umbrella cushioned your fall. But you did hurt you back but it's only minor." He explained

"I would like to see the visitors. "I said

The doctor left and returned with the visitors and left again. Everyone gave me a big group hug asking if I was okay and how long I would be here.

"Okay everyone settle down. I don't know when I'll exit out of here and I'm fine I only hurt myself a tad bit. " I explained

Everyone calmed down and gave me personal space and then we heard a knock on the door. It was a little girl and she walked in.

"T-thank you for saving my daddy. " she said bowing to me and crying a bit.

"Is your dad okay?" I asked

"Yes, but he won't wake up from his nap. The doctors say he's in a come. What's a coma?" She asked

I felt heartbroken and hugged her.

She then left to go to her dad.

"Visiting time is over. Please follow me." The doctor instructed

Everyone left their gifts and waved bye to me as they left.

"God... I miss Tomura."I whispered as I went on my phone until it was dark. The doctors came in and took out the tubes saying to rest and I'll be able to leave in 2 days.

They turned off the lights and gave me the remote to the TV. I turned on the TV as I watched The Kissing Booth. It made me cry as it made me miss Tomura more.

I kept watching though as I charged my phone.

I layed down watching the movie and rested my eyes. It hasn't even been a minute when I heard a knock on the window.

I sat up quickly looking at it seeing a rose poke up.

I opened the window as someone hopped inside. I backed up a bit and my eyes adjusted to them.

"T-tomura" I whispered as I hugged him not wanting to let go as I cried.

"I-I thought you meant what you said and I was so worried I would never see you again"i whispered as I cried into his shirt. In the background it was raining and you could hear The Kissing Booth at the romantic scene.

I backed up looking up at Tomura.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you and then I heard about your incident." Tomura said as he gave me the rose.

I held it smiling a bit.

Tomura pulled me in him holding me by my waist. I felt my face heat up and I looked at him in his eyes. He then hopped out of the room with him holding me.

"Tomura where are we going!" I yelled

He then hopped onto a balcony in the park as it rained. I was cold but was warmed up when Tomura hugged me. A sincere one. One I never wanted to let go off.

I hugged him back digging my face into his chest. He grabbed my chin and lifted it up making me stare into his eyes. His eyes were gorgeous. His beautiful red orbs dazzling in the dark. I felt my face heat up and I realized his hand wasn't on his face so I could see his feautures.