|.3

I awoke on my bed as I looked around. It was Monday which means school. I checked the time and it was 6:30. I had to be at school at 7:15.

I got up and took a shower as I put on my school uniform. I tied the tie and went to go get my phone and backpack.

I then left in the limousine to school and I arrived as I headed to class 1-A. It was the same old same old day. Except we were going to go do rescue training. We then proceeded to the bus and we arrived. I talked to Midoriya and Bakugo.

We were introduced to Thirteen and we were also introduced to a portal and villains.

"Stay together!" Mr. Aizawa yelled as he jumped down to fight off the villains.

So far he was handling well so far and I saw a portal guy come to us and he dropped us off at different locations. I was located in the rock slide region. I didnt have to do anything since Todoroki just did the work for me.

I ran to where Mr.Aizawa was so I can keep a close eye so I can see if I can help. That's when I saw Tomura Shigaraki. I knew he was evil but seeing him here I felt heartbroken.

I stood up from my hiding spot seeing a nomu hold Mr.Aizawa down.

"T-tomura?" I said loudly enough for him to hear me.

He turn my direction looking at me dead in the eye.

"Y/N?" He asked

I looked at him scared and full of tears. I kept holding my tears in so he couldn't see me about to cry.

"You monster." I shouted as I used telekinesis to lift nomu up and I ran away as I threw nomu in the water.

I cried all the way as I ran away from Tomura.

Why was I crying? I knew he was a bad guy but I cant stop.

I ran all the way to where I was alone. Where nobody thought to put villains. I cried silently so nobody could hear me. That's when I heard feet pattering fast. Someone was running and I hid hoping for them to leave me alone.

"Y/N?" I heard a familiar voice call.

I peeked my head out a bit to see Tomura.

I hid silently. I didnt want to hear him. I didnt want to look at him.

He eventually ran off looking for me.

I got out of my hiding spot crying that's when I saw a villain strike at me.

I yelped from the unexpected attack and the stab on my side. I used my telekinesis and threw garbage at them as I used this time to run away. They were fast and were catching up to me quickly. My only hope was Tomura.

I used my telekinesis to pick myself up and throw myself to Tomura.

"Tomura!"I yelled

He looked back to see a villain so close to grabbing my ankle.

He hopped up holding me bridal style having his back towards the villain.

"Boss what out before I hit you!"they yelled

It was already to late and we hit the ground and he broke my fall. I quickly scattered up looking at him.

He was all bloodied up. He had scratches and the villain layed on the other end bloodied up too. I held up Tomura he was loosing lots of blood.

"Stay with me. Please" I started tearing up.

"Dont leave me"i cried laying my head on his chest.