END

Today was the day we had to leave this wonderful snowy place. The blizzard had calmed down a bit at least so we ordered an uber that was about to show up shortly.

I packed up my things as I got ready for another train ride. I dressed as comfortably as I could and grabbed my bags as Tomura was waiting for me by the door. I put on my jacket and beanie as I looked everywhere for safety measures and everything was good so I grabbed my phone,wallet and charger as I exited the door.

"You ready to go back home?" He asked

"Yeah" I sighed and we got into the uber as we started heading towards the train station.

We exited the uber paying and we went on the train back to home.

We found our seats and sat down and I looked at Tomura.

"What are we gonna do when we get home?" I asked

"We barely started leaving and you're already asking?" He said chuckling

"Just curious." I said as I stared out the window.

"Y/N..." he muttered and I looked at him.

"I cant keep you even if I wanted to so you're going back to your parents and UA. Back to your regular life without me in it." He sighed looking at me and he looked sad.

I was happy I get to see my parents and my friends again but never seeing Tomura again made me want to cry.

"Wait what? Why cant you visit me?" I asked

"It's risky and dangerous even. I dont want you getting hurt." He sighed

"But....please don't. " I huffed

"I'm sorry Y/N, your parents are already at the station ready to pick you up."

"Please I dont want to lose you!" I pleaded

"This is for your own good." He muttered as he stood up going to a different seat far away from me.

His back turned against me so I couldn't see his face. I was heartbroken, I wanted to cry.

I looked out the window remembering the thing my mom said to me.

"When a difficult day goes by and you want to cry. Just remember you go through pain to make you stronger. Just let it all out and it makes you feel better." Remembering her words gave me comfort and I fell asleep. I awoke to the train coming to an abrupt stop and I was already at my stop along with a bunch of other people. I grabbed my bag as I headed out the train looking back to see Tomura grabbing his.

I sighed and got out the train seeing my parents and I walked to them.

"Hi." I said smiling

"We missed you so much! We hope you're not injured! You were so brave."my mother said as she embraced me we stood and chatted as we started heading towards the car and the driver drove us home.

I still wanted to cry but I held it in so I can cry somewhere else beside my parents.

We arrived home and I placed my bags in my room as I quickly got ready to take a shower as I started feeling tears well up. I quickly turned on the shower locking the bathroom door as I placed down the clothes and towel as I quickly undressed heading into the shower.

I cried to myself letting all the tears building up exit out. It hurt a lot but I felt much lighter with tension.

"God it hurts to much. " I cried clenching my heart and I kept crying.

I preferred to cry in the shower because if someone noticed I could say it was the soap. My father always bought that lie but my mother didn't. We would always work through it together. I finished up showering and I dried off putting on my clothes.