|.6

I awoke to a gloomy morning and warmth next to me.

"Morning,Y/N." Tomura yawned

"Did I wake you?" I asked

"No, the sun did." He yawned and I got up looking at Halo as she was sleeping so peacefully.

I looked out the window and it was raining.

Raindrops flying against the window making me feel relaxed. It was Saturday and it was the perfect day to do what I've always wanted to do.

"Tomura, wanna go out with me?" I asked

He choked on nothing and looked at me his face a little pink. Then I realized what I said.

"N-no that's not what I meant! I meant did um..you wanna go and hangout today."I said as my face heated up.

I face palmed myself as I felt embarrassed.

He laughed," sure so get ready so we can leave."

"Y-yeah"i said slurring my words as I grabbed clothes for the day and went to the restroom. I closed the restroom door and placed the towel on the towel hanger.

I turned on the shower as I got undressed and I realized my toiletries were already there. Including my shaver. I felt my face heat up realizing how many people could see that but next to my shaver was a purple one. Probably togas so I calmed down.

I hopped in the shower and looked at my legs.

"Might as well shave..."I muttered as I put shampoo on my hair as I washed it out and then conditioner but I let it sit while I was shaving my legs.

Then I heard the door creak open and I peeked my head out to see Tomura.

"Tomura!" I exclaimed

I guess he didn't notice my presence and he looked at me astonished I was here.

"I thought nobody was in here! I'm sorry!" He shouted in panic and left out of the restroom quickly.

"God..." I mumbled as I cleaned my body with my sponge and washed out the conditioner in my hair.

I finished up earlier than i would've liked because of a certain someone...

I then changed into my clothes for the day which were camo jeans with black combat boots and a black hoodie.

I then dryed my hair and styled it as a ponytail with braids going into the ponytail. I then looked at myself and smiled.

I decided to add a little mascara but decided against it because of the rain. I then exited the restroom with my clothes as I went into Tomuras room throwing them into the hamper. I saw Halo still sleeping. She must needs lots of rest to even last her a whole day. Probably one of her weaknesses. I'll ask her later.

I then went to the bar asking for Tomura.

"He's in the restroom, how come you call him Tomura and not Shigaraki?" Dabi asked

"I guess I like Tomura better, why are you asking?" I questioned him back

"He doesn't let anyone of us call him that just Shigaraki and he won't even tell us his real name." Dabi stated

"Tomura Shigaraki isn't his real name? What is it?" I asked

"Like we said he won't tell us idiot!" Dabi raised his voice a little

"Calm down my god. No need to yell you raisin. " I said

"Let's go Y/N" Tomura said as I first went to go get Halo.