Winter Wonderland

"Y/N, wake up we're here. " I woke up to a calming tired voice and to see a very good view. A great way to start off my day.

We got up grabbing our suitcases and I just followed Tomura hoping he would know where we were heading. Of course he did. He planned this trip after all so it would be immature to not plan where we were staying for a few days. I saw him wave his hand and a taxi came to us. We popped our luggage into the trunk and got into the taxi closing the doors.

"Chesmire Inn." Tomura said calmly and the driver nodded as he started to drive.

"Chesmire? That place is so expensive including it has things to do for winter. " I said looking at him.

"If we are going on vacation I'm going all out." He responded and I turned my head to look out the window as I took in the scenery.

The place was covered in snow and it had lots of places for tourists. The town was super pretty and that's when I realized we were all ready at the Chesmire Inn.

I got off and I grabbed our luggage. Tomura then got out of the Taxi assuring to me that he payed them. He then took the lead as we checked into our suite. We placed our luggage inside the hotel room. We were on the 10th floor and the hotel rook was so nice. A giant living room that had a chandelier over the dining table. When you walked into the bedroom there were two king sized beds awaiting upon my arrival. I opened the door to see a restroom. It had a glass shower and the tile was marble. The sink looked like an antique while the mirror was bordered with lights as it gave off some natural lighting. I went back out to the living room and looked at the balcony. The view was beautiful I then headed into the bedroom to see giant windows that covered a whole wall.

"So I take it you're liking it?" Tomura smirked.

"This place is so beautiful. " I said smiling. Tomura already picked his bed so I chose the right one which I liked better.

"I thought you were use to luxuries like this." He taunted

"Yeah but it's different when it's someone else doing it for you. When it's my parents doing this stuff of course I'm grateful but I'm not use to people doing this for me. Most people take advantage of my wealthy family and take it as an excuse to go out to expensive places." I sighed and looked out the window seeing the fantastic view of the town.

"Well now is no time to be bummed out. Let's go out!" Tomura said, "like a date." He added

I giggled and nodded as Tomura grabbed my hand and we went to the ice skating rink inside the hotel. We put on our ice skates and surprisingly nobody was there.

"Why is nobody here?" I asked

"Mostly at this time fancy restaurant become cheaper so people usually go there. " tomura explained as I walked onto the ice holding onto the edge.

While Tomura over here just ice skated like it was casual. I watched how he did it. Swish swish slide. I felt confident and let go of the edge swishing my left then my right and slid only to fall onto my face. I gave up then and there and just layed down quietly feeling embarrassed.

I then heard swishes going to face me.

"Y/N?! Are you okay?!" He asked panicked a bit.

I looked up at him and sighed defeated. He then lifted me up off my stomach and I looked at him.

"Here I'll teach you." He said smiling and held his hand out to me.

I grabbed it and he started sliding slowly.

"Push your left foot foward." He said directing me and I did sliding my foot.

"Now your right." And I pushed my right foward.