dancing demons

Not my meme just really like it :3
_______________________________________

8:30

Two nights before the party

Not gonna lie, you were getting excited. You didn’t have anything to wear yet, but you couldn’t really afford anything anyway. Sighing, you unlock the door to your apartment and walk into the bedroom. Lying on the bed was a black bag, and a small crimson piece of paper. You walk over and pick it up, studying it. 

“I thought you might need one of these, ~Alastor” You set the note down, now thoroughly confused. You gently pull open the bag and gasp. 

“Oh… oh wow..” Laying in the bag was a beautiful dress. It faded from a midnight black to blood red down on the hem. It was off the shoulder and around the neck it had little roses. It had multiple layers, but still looked like it would fix the frame of your body tightly. You pick it up and watch as it shimmers in the light. Gently walking over to your window, you pull the drapes closed and hang the dress up. You walk over to the bag and pull it back over the dress. That made your life much easier. “Thank you..” You whisper out into the still air. 

10:00 am 

Friday morning

Tomorrow was the party, and you had taken today off of work to do a little exsesory shopping. You walk into a formal store, one of the few here in hell, hoping to find some gloves. 

“Hello ma’am.” You smile at the grey bat demon behind the counter. “Do you have any gloves?” 

“Sure do sugar! Follow me!” She steps out in front of you, leading you threw the store that appeared to be a bridal shop.

“Do you get many customers?” You ponder. 

“A surprising amount actually!” She chirps back at you, and turns threw a row of racks. “Here we are, my whole selection!” There were long gloves, short gloves, leather gloves and everything in between. 

“Thank you!” She leaves and you start browsing. Then a crimson pair of elbow length gloves catches your eye. “Oh wow!” Picking them up you slip them on. They fit your slim hands perfectly, and went would match the dress beautifully. You gently take it off, grab the other glove, and head to check out.

“That was fast! Found somethin’ you like doll?” The lady chirps at you. 

“Yes, I quite like these, how much should they be?” You ponder, your near empty wallet becoming very present to you in your pocket. 

“Thirty dollars for you dear! Didn’ try ta kill me when you walked in!” She giggles. Then you realize, she thought you were Alastor. 

“Ma’am, I’m not the Radio Demon. I’m (Y/N)” You mutter, slightly embarrassed. 

“Silly me! I’m damn near blind!” She laughs at herself, and then rings up the gloves. “Forty dollars. You are quite the charmin’ gal!” You pull out the money, pay and leave with your gloves. Heading home, you decide to stop by Alastors and thank him for the dress. 

Alastors P.O.V

11:00 Am 

I hear a slight knock on the door, and am immediately confused. It was eleven in the morning, and someone was knocking on my door. I hadn’t showered yet, and had my hair tied back in a small pony tail as I was in the middle of cleaning. Who ever is here is going to be my lunch. I walk over to the door, ready to kill who ever was at the door. Eyes switching to radio dials, I open the door to be greeted by a small squeak and a very startled (Y/N). Letting my eyes go back to normal, I apologize.