Tailored screams

Your P.O.V

You finish your story and turn to see a very distraught Alastor, still with a forced smile on his face. 

“So yeh, there's my story.” You let out a slight laugh and push away the delicious food, only able to see the picture of your dead step dad on the plate. 

“(y/n) from what you said you weren’t in control when that happened. It’s not your fault.” Alastor turns your head by placing his thumb on the top part of your chin and his pointer finger underneath, and looks into your eyes, giving you a reassuring smile. 

“Your not disgusted? Repaled?” You ask, scooting your stool back. 

“(Y/N),” Alastor says with a light laugh “this is venison.” He says pointing to his food. You both laugh then  Alastor gets up and helps you out of your seat. “I’m going to get my jacket, then we can get going.” You walk over to the front door, and Alastor joins you with his tail coat on along with a small monocle. He holds out his arm and you loop yours through it as you two head outside. 

“It’s nice today, do you want to walk?” You ask, looking up and over at Alastor. 

“Why of course dear!” He chirps, now back to talking like his usual extatic radio show host self. You take off at a brisk walking pace to head to the closest women's clothing store. You shiver slightly, it was unnaturally cold outside, it almost felt like it was going to snow which was a welcome change when it came to the fiery pits of hell. 

“Thank you for the clothing this morning Al.” You smile up at him, scooting ever-so-slightly closer to him to try and steal a little heat off of him. You feel Alastor tense up, and his breathing become uneven. 

“Why, of course my dear!” He chokes out. You scoot away again, seeing just how uncomfortable he was. Now at the store, you walk in and start browsing extremely thankful for Alastor being there as you had no sense of style. You grab a pair of ripped jeans and a crop top and hold it up for Alastors inspection, to which he shakes his head no. You put the clothes back, and Alastor wanders off. “(y/n)?” He calls out to you. 

“Yeh?” You respond absentmindedly, picking at the minimal selection. 

“Will this do for now?” You turn to see Alastor holding up a small light red tux coat, with a white frilly undershirt, small black bowtie and a black lapel shawl. He had it paired with some dark black slacks and a pair of dress shoes. 

“Oh Alastor thats so pretty!” You squeal while looking at the female version of Alastors outfit. 

“Why don’t you go and try it on then?” He holds out the tux and you take it ducking into one of the dressing rooms. 

Alastors P.O.V

I take a seat on one of the worn out ottomans outside of the dressing room and wait for (y/n) to come out. The curtain pulls back, and I see (y/n) in all of her glory standing there. The suit fit her more curvy figure wonderfully. It accented what was the most desireable without making things too obvious. She had let her hair down to get the shirt on and it was now flowing down her back in beautiful cascades. 

“What do you think?” She asks meekly, face turning apple red. 

“You look delectable my little doe~” I coo at her, walking up and taking her hand bowing slightly while placing a gentle kiss on the back. She giggles lightly and pulls away. 

“Thank you Alastor!” She walks back into the dressing room, pulls on my clothes and walks out with the new outfit folded gently over her arm. We walk up to the counter, and the small rabbit like demon sinks backwards at the sight of me.