A doe a deer

Your pov

You yawn, stretch and grab your head, letting out a groan of pain. That's when you notice the arms around your waist.  

“Goodmorning dear~” Alastor mumbles in your ear. You roll over to look at him, and see his hair a mess and him still wearing his suit. 

“Alastor? What happened last night?” You ask. 

“You got drunk, and I went to put you to bed and you begged me to stay.” He teased. 

“W-what?” You stutter sitting up. 

“Your quite the emotional drunk. Did you know that?” He laughs sitting up with you. 

“No, I told you I don’t drink.” Then panic sets in. “We didn’t, you know, do anything did we?” You ask, face burning. 

“No, of course not darling.” You relax and lay back down, still looking up at Alastor. Then something nips at the back of your brain and you start to feel playful. You grab his shirt and pull him down, nuzzling into his chest. 

“Your warm~” You coo. 

“And I think you might still be drunk.” He states plainly. You both laugh, and he wraps one arm around you. 

“Alastor?” You ask, placing your hands on his chest. 

“Yes?” He replies. 

“What does this make us?” You ask, your face burns and your heart pounds in your chest. Alastor goes stalk still for a moment, and you can feel his heart speed up. 

“I don’t know. What do you want it to be?” He lays his head on top of yours, and you let out a content sigh. 

“Whatever makes it so that this can happen all the time.” You giggle, and bury your head into his chest. 

“Then there's your answer.” He hugs you tight and traces small circles into your back as you both drift off. 

You wake up again, with your head ache faded and the bed next to you cold. You sit up, looking around the room for Alastor, but he was nowhere to be seen. You get up, pulling your hair back into a ponytail and head out expecting him to be in the kitchen. Seeing that he’s not there, you start to explore the house looking for him.

“Alastor?” You call out. Then you hear the front door open and close, and see Alastor turn into the room you were in with blood soaking his clothing and face. You back up, fear written all over your face and stifle a scream. 

“(y/n) dear! It’s not what you think!” Alastor takes a few gentle steps towards you, holding out a hand. “It’s deer blood.” You relax, and then start to laugh at your own stupidity. 

“You scared me!” He walks up to you, going for a hug and you push him back with one of your fingers. “Nope. Go shower.” He sighs and stomps up the stairs to his room. You head back up to your room, deciding to take your own shower and make yourself look presentable. Stepping out of the shower you pull on a pair of dark red slacks, a white shirt and suspenders. You put your hair in a bun and go to see if Alastor was done yet. You knock on his door and call for him. 

“Alastor? Can I come in?” When you get no answer you open the door and peak your head in to see Alastor pulling a plain pink tee-shirt over his head, and see a large gash on his back. “Oh my god Alastor!” You run up to him, holding his shirt up. He turns his head startled at the sudden attack. 

“I must have scrapped a tree while I was hunting.” He laughs and you pull him into his large red bathroom calling for Nifty to get some bandages. 

“We need to clean this up.” You say, gingerly poking at the cut. Alastor hisses and tries to move you to in front of him, but you smack his hand. “No, hold still.” You pull his shirt off over his head and blush, this being the first time you saw him shirtless. His back was muscular and lean along with his arms. Nifty then runs into the room with a first aid kit and rushes back out. You grab a cotton swab and hydrogen peroxide and dab at the wound. Alastor sucks a breath in and curses. 

“Ouch.” He glares at you out of the corner of his eye and you give him a gentle smile. There was still blood flowing from the cut and some of it had dried onto his back and side. You sigh and lean over turning on the shower. “Get in.” 

“I already showered.” He argues. Not willing to put up with his shit right now you grab him and push him in. He shrieks startled by the water. “Damn it (y/n) it’s freezing!” You had never heard him curse before, you apologize and tell him to wash off. 

“Sorry about your pants.” You tell him, now looking at his soaked slacks. He glares at you, then his eyes fill with an odd yet evil look. 

“(y/n), could you help me wash my back? I can’t reach it.” He looks at you sheepishly and you walk over to help. Then you feel a cold wet hand wrap around your arm and a strong yank pulls you into the water. 

“ALASTOR LET ME GO!” You scream. He just laughs and puts his arms around you, holding you hostage. You squirm and kick but he stands his ground laughing. Then he slips and you both hit the bottom of the tub hard. He holds you there letting the freezing water fall on your face as you squirm. “GET OFF ME YOU OVERSIZED STRAWBERRY TWIZZLER!”  He lets go of you and you both stand up. 

“I do actually need you to help me though.” He blushes and turns around for you to clean the caked blood off of him. All across his back were long and painful looking scars. You scrub the blood off, being careful not to get soap in the cut. Finally clean you turn off the water and step out, pushing Alastor down on the toilet. You wrap a large bandage around his abdomen and help him up. 

“Your mean, that freezing water is going to kill my hair.” You grab his towels, throwing one at him and wrapping one around yourself as you undo your shirt and pull off your pants. Alastor turns away and you walk out of his room to get changed. 

Tiny and i mean tiny time skip

You and Alastor were both dressed and clean now, so you suggest you go to get a late lunch. 

“Why that sounds lovely my dear!” Alastor doesn’t bother with his coat, holding out his arm for you to take as you go out the door. As you walk through the town, a loud singing voice coming from one of the tv’s catches your ear and you pull Alastor over to look at it. On the screen was the princess, Charlie. She was singing a song about a new hotel for redeeming sinners. It actually sounded cool. 

“After lunch do you want to go check that out?” You ask Alastor. He was staring almost bemusedly at the screen. 

“That sounds like a wonderful idea!” Alastor laughs lightly and you walk off to go and enjoy your lunch.

(1232 words)
(A/N) sorry for deleting the last chapter, but I wasn't happy with the way it went. I like this chapter much more, and I hope you do too! Oh my gosh you guys are absolutely nuts, thank you all so much for almost 1000 reads!