Sweet Dreams

Your pov

“Thank you for lunch Alastor! That was delicious!” You smile at him and he grins back at you. You both get up, and leave heading for the new hotel. “What do you think the hotel is going to be like?” You ask. You loop your arm through his as you walk.

“Large dark and tall?” He says as you walk up in front of a large building with a flickering sign above it that said ‘happy hotel’. “I do believe this is it.” You let Alastor take his arm back and knock the song ‘shave and a haircut’ on the door. 

“Classy.” You tease as the door. He sticks his tounge out at you and the door opens. He snaps his head to face whom ever it was who answered and starts to speak in his ‘were in public I have to keep my reputation’ extatic voice. 

“Hel-” The door is slammed in his face and reopened again. “-lo!” The doors slammed again and you can hear talking on the other side of the door. It opens back up again and you can see the princess of hell on the other side of the door. “May I speak now?” Alastor asks. 

“You may-” Shes cut off as Alastor abruptly takes her hand shaking it aggressively.   

“Alastor sweetheart! Pleasure to meet you, quite the pleasure!” Alastor reaches back looping his arm through yours as he parades into the building. He turns quickly almost causing you to fall over and continues to speak. “Pardon our sudden visit but we saw you fiasco on the picture show!” You interrupt Alastor apologizing for him. 

“We just couldn’t resist. This hotel sounds fascinating.” You extend your free arm and shake the princess's hand gently. “My name is (y/n). It’s a pleasure to meet you.” You smile as the princess looks startled at your calm manner. 

“My names Charlie!” You take your hand back, resting it on Alastors arm. Suddenly you hear the sound of a blade of some sort being drawn and a girl screaming. 

“Charlie get away from them!” A pale girl comes up, getting ready to point her spear at your throat but Alastor slides in front of you and she pushes the spear into the skin of his neck. You pull him back examining his neck and thanking him while Charlie tells the girl that we were nice. 

“I’m really sorry about that. This is my overprotective girlfriend Vaggie.” The girl glares at you and turns on her heel storming away. “Angel we have guests!” Charlie calls out. A tall pink and white spider comes around the corner and looks you up and down. 

“Nice to meet you, I’m (y/n), and this is Alastor!” You hold out your hand. 

“You like to shop?” The spider asks you. 

“Kinda yeh?” You reply. Alastor snickers and you could tell he was thinking of all the times you cursed out clothing racks for being to confusing. “Shut it.” You glare at Alastor, earning a louder laugh.

“You willing to go clubbing?” He quizzes you. 

“Yeh, it’s fun on the occasion.” You smile, and he comes up ignoring your hand and gives you a hug with all four arms, pushing Alastor away in the process. 

“I’m Angeldust, and I can tell we're going to get along.” You laugh pushing him back and pulling Alastor close again. 

“Okay!” You smile at Alastor who was glaring daggers at Angeldust, whom just blows him a kiss. Charlie walks over and pulls Angel away whispering an apology to Alastor and me. 

“Okay so (y/n), Alastor. Will you guys be staying here?”  You shake your head and you can see Alastors smile widen slightly in the corner of your vision.